The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Hope you are ok and having a good time x x
She obviously is Michelle - as she's absent on parade. No doubt having a lovely Saturday somewhere. Body magic with Mr Honky Tonk perhaps?

So sorry to hear about your dog. It is a massive life event because we often spend more time with our animals than anyone else and they are more unconditional with their love.

I hope Nashville is still going ok. Either way, let us know but I understand what it's like when you are busy :(

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

My heart goes out to you LS, on the loss of your beloved pet. I have no words to say that will make you feel better, but sending you a great big hug xx

You look so pretty in your dress. Such a tiny lady xxxx

Hey LilSos!! Hope all is going well in the Ville of Nash!! I expect you're being a very good little sausage and staying focused but we're all missing you and look forward to your return and hearing your stories about your adventures! Latas X

Hi all! Thanks so much for all the messages while I was away... it really means a lot! So, I have been back for a wee while with another Euro-trip last week. I updated FB a fair bit during the riots to keep family informed... London has been a really horrible place to be. While things have settled, the atmosphere here is tense and most unpleasant.

So, while I was away I managed to lose 8.5lb. Nothing spectacular, but I was pleased. Especially as the last week I was in the US was insane with work and everyone wanting a piece of me in the evenings. Food remained good but I really did drink a lot of vodka.

I weighed in again last night and maintained which, while I would have loved another loss, was inevitable what with * week. It is most certainly better than a gain, so I hope that a loss is forthcoming next Monday.

Home is very quiet with HRH Queen Tula no longer with us, and there has been a lot of stress as the weekend before I came home, my oldest boy, Sam, had a stroke. He showed no sign of improvement for over a week but is slowly getting back to his old self. Wobbly and, now, totally blind in one eye, he's been a brave boy. He wouldn't eat for a few days, so now I'm roasting him a chicken every couple of days. Cheeky sod still expects me to hand feed him although he's prefectly capable of eating himself.

Hope everyone has had a great week, and I will try and catch up on diaries asap.

Lots of love xxx

Aw bless Sausage, you've been through a lot with the pooches! Hope Sam gets back to normality soon.

I can imagine what London's like at the minute, seeing as we had a similar thing but on a much smaller scale round here and Manchester centre is still quiet when you go in. It's been a funny old time because everyone you speak to has a different opinion, different idea. I guess the best thing to come out of it has been people pulling together, talking about stuff that needed to be talked about and people expressing their love for their cities and communities. I can imagine in London a lot more people were involved / affected. Hope it all gets a bit better soon.

Nice to hear from you anyway Sausage. You've done so well to lose 8.5 lb and I'm sure you'll get a bumper, post star week loss next week. Can we have some more pics of you? Saw your hair photo on FB and you look so lovely and slim. You're like a different gal honestly!
xxxx

Welcome back LS. Nice to see you again.
So, while I was away I managed to lose 8.5lb. Nothing spectacular, but I was pleased. . .
Good heavens woman! Nothing spectacular? Northing short of it I would say.
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE . . . What will Maximus say I wonder?

I weighed in again last night and maintained which, while I would have loved another loss, was inevitable what with * week.
I'm sure you're in for another good loss next week. Nay panic.

Sorry about your other dog. Unfortunately pets get older and we have to face these horrid things. They become so much part of lives and it is pants when it happens. (((( hugs ))))

Last edited:
8.5lb. Nothing spectacular ???? While away from home for that long with not that much control over what you eat and lots of temptations ? Nothing spectacular my a**** !!! That is absolutely FANTASTIC. You should be exceptionally proud of yourself as we are of you. Wow :D

Gail x

Welcome home LS xxx

I think your loss is pretty spectacular!

In fact its a STONKING loss! Well done!!! Xx

Hey Lil Sos, not sure how I managed to miss your update a few days ago - 8.5lb loss is fantastic!! We all knew you would do well in such difficult conditions, I'm sure most us would have classed it as a holiday from SW and thought "sod it!" and probably gained 8.5lb!!!

Well done girl, you are doing soooo well, we are all very proud :)

Sorry to hear about the pooches tho, hope you are ok xxxx

I think 8.5lbs is brilliant LS! Well done. So sorry about your other dog though, so sad. xx

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE . . . What will Maximus say I wonder?

Maximus would say what a fantastic effort. Being away from home, all that temptation (I know I failed spectacularly in just 2 weeks in America)

I lost 10lb in the same period if anyone recalls our little challenge;)

I could claim victory, but I think all things being equal an honourable draw:p

Win some, lose some:)

Stevie babe,

You're a gentleman hunni...I'm proud of you xxx

Hi sausage,

Hope you are ok ?? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Gail x

And from me too! I asked Stevie baby if she was okay only last week.

Welshtigger said:
I had a txt from her this morning-after not hearing from her for about a week-she's totally snowed under at work at the mo, but ok I think-will tell her you were asking after her x

Thanks. Wish her well from all of us :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Back