The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Hope you're ok saus and enjoying the rugger! Xxxx

Well, it has been a REALLY long time since I’ve found time to post here. So much has been going on, what with work travel and family drama (meaning more travel) so I think that I have spent more time in airports/in the air than I have at home. This means that, for the 6 weeks up until last Monday, I didn’t make it to group. I did manage to weigh myself during a brief respite at home a few weeks back, and was horrified to see that I had gained 4lb. Fortunately, I managed to pull it back and, my next official weigh-in (last Monday) showed an official loss of one pound. I made it to WI again last night and had lost a further 4lb, so I really do feel as if I’m back on track. Our consultant told us that there are only 12 more WIs before Christmas and asked us all to set a target for the end of that period. I set my sights high and have gone for a 30lb loss over the next 12 weeks. Now I realise that means 2.5lb each week, I’m starting to think that I have set my sights a little high. Hmmm. I think I’ll see how it’s going at the end of October and then maybe adjust. We shall see. I’m quite gutted that, after 6 weeks of no shows and with just a 1lb loss in between, Lifeline Online says that I won’t reach target until sometime in the middle of next year. Granted, that would be if I continued at a rate of 1lb every 6 weeks, but still! I am, however, at the lowest weight I have been in YEARS! Yay!

Thanks, everyone for their messages on here! Now, I’m going to try and get around as many diaries on here as poss.

xxx

Welcome back little sos!

It's been quiet without you! :(

Aww, thanks, y'all! It's good to be back, and I promise to post more regularly! x

Yay - good to see you back LS. Hope all the family drama is over now.

Your weight loss is looking pretty bloody good - even if you didn't have a good few weeks. 69 lbs since January is fantastic. :woohoo:
I haven't even lost that in 5 years !!!! :D

Don't worry about SW Online. I had 2 weeks of gain but then lost it all over the next 2 week. This resulted in a net loss of just 0.1 kg over these 4 weeks.
So Lifeline Online is now saying I won't be at target until 9th July - when I only have 1 kg to go!!! It works it out based on an average of the last 4 weeks total loss. Pants !!!

Anyway, thankss for the PM and, as I said, really nice to see you here again.

Hey stranger - nice to see you back xxx

Hey sausage! Woo lovely to have you back! Great news that you're back on track now and doing good. I think it's a great idea to aim high- it'll definitely keep you motivated and it's no biggie if you have to adjust your target at some point but knowing you and your fab losses I bet you'll pull it out the bag! X

So much for posting more regularly!

So, a run down on the past few weeks...
WI October 10th - gained 1.5lb
WI October 17th - lost 2lb
WI October 24th - lost 4.5lb

I was absolutely gutted about that gain. I've had a couple of half pound gains since joining, but have generally always been able to put them down to * week and general bloat. That mammoth gain was totally unwarranted and really shook me. I didn't stay to group and went home and sulked. Literally.

My 2lb loss the next week wasn't really much cause for celebration as, after the gain the previous week, I was super strict. Proving that my gain wasn't just general bloat and was an actual gain. Even more annoying was that I was just half a pound short of my 5st award. It was good to lose last week, but I found myself unhappy even though I lost. Ungrateful? Maybe. But when you have so much to lose, any gain feels like a setback.

This week I was over the moon with losing 4.5lb! My loss so far has now reached 5st 4lb and, while I still have a long way to go, I think that I've broken some kind of mental barrier. That elusive 5st has been a real bugger and now I'm a lot more positive about it all. And I think that I am *almost* back on track to my goal of 30lb off by Christmas. We shall see, but I'm honestly not going to beat myself up if I don't make it.

And, a lot more confident. I went to a work function on Thursday last week (drank far too much, but negated that with being strict on syns on all the other days) and wore a dress that made me feel a million dollars. The comments about my weight loss just compounded how good the dress made me feel. My confidence seems to have rocketed and I'm not the one trying to blend in to the background any more!

Hope everyone has had a great week! x

Aaaaah. Losing 5lbs over 3 weeks is good. You have no reason not to be proud if how brilliantly you're doing just because of one little gain.

Never forget you're amazeballs!!!

That is superb my little chipolata! Well done. And trust me, 1 5lbs is nothing. I think you're doing excellently, and reading that post has perked me right up! Xx

Thanks, chica! I know 1.5 isn't much, but I think I was so gutted because I'd made a conscious effort to be extra good. It was just a little demoralising!

Glad to be of service ;) and you look AMAZING in your pic! Yay! xx

Back