The diary of a (not so-Little)Sausage

Oh LS - it is so good to see you back! And Yay to the 5 st. We started SW on the same day and you've lost double what I have. That is some going chica. I'm so pleased for you.

BUT you're doing it sensibly using what IMHO is probably the best healthy eating plan around. AND it's working.

OK you still have a few more lbs to lose but you are well over half way there now and you looked stunning in your last photo's so must look super-stunning now.

Way to go girl! More piccies please of you looking fab!

Well done Lil Sos, v proud :D Hope to see you back more regularly ;) xxx

Wow well done lovely little sos! You deserve to feel a million dollars! Do u have a pic in the dress? Would love to see one, I bet we wouldn't recognise you you're such a skinny Minnie! X

Hey Lilsos, how are you doing hun? Well it doesn't even seem like you've been at this all that long (compared to me lol!) and regardless of how much you have left to lose, 5st anything is fantastic! Noone can take that away from you! You have deserved and worked for every ounce of that loss and you were away for some of that time which is a real test of the lifestyle changes you've made, and you passedwith flying colours! I think its important to accept that gains will happen from time to time as we have to have a life and some weeks will simply be tough, whether for good celebratory reasons or bad ones! But its what we do over time that matters and will get us results and to Target, not what we do during one isolated week! I'm looking forward to seeing you get to your Target and I know we're both going to be here on Minis when it happens!! X

Well! It has, yet again, been aaaages since I managed to get on here. Work has my nose to the grindstone, but that's usual!

I decided to write December off... I didn't fall off the bandwagon as such - my food choices were all fine - but I drank a lot of alcohol what with the endless work dos that were going on. Also? I treated myself to some panettone over the Christmas/NY period. I bought it at the start of November because I REALLY wanted some, then didn't have it. And then I had some. And it was good.

So, all in all I got through December pretty unscathed, gained 4lb only, and managed to lose that and another 4lb in the 2 weeks after New Year. I joined a small gym, which I LOVE, and have lost another 8lb in the last 3 weeks. Yay! I hated the gym before, what with it being full of gym bunnies with their full face of make up who look down their noses at you, but this one is great. I actually look forward to going there late in the evening when I *finally* get home from work, and early weekend mornings when I'm the only one there are awesome!

I have *almost* reached 13.5 st which, for me, is a massive milestone. I don't remember ever weighing so little (ha!) as an adult. I am officially in size 14 jeans (yay!) and have found my confidence again. It truly is liberating. I know I still have a long way to go and, although I had hoped to reach target within a year, I am really enjoying this part of the journey. I feel "normal", for want of a better word. I can shop in standard shops and I don't feel like I shouldn't be there. This week I bought a beautiful floor-length dress for a Mess dinner I'm going to. From Monsoon. In a size 14! I have a hoodie, in a Medium! I wear dresses for work functions and dinners, not an ill-fitting trouser suit. My rings are too big. These may seem like small things but, to me, they are MASSIVE victories. People look at me, not through me. There has been an exponential increase in male attention, also... that is totally alien to me.

I have changed; and I really think it is for the better. My energy levels are sky high, and my confidence is creeping up there to match it.

I am happy.

Much love xxx

ETA: I have just now realised that, according to my BMI, I am officially "overweight", instead of "obese". BOOM!

LittleSausage said:
Well! It has, yet again, been aaaages since I managed to get on here. Work has my nose to the grindstone, but that's usual!

I decided to write December off... I didn't fall off the bandwagon as such - my food choices were all fine - but I drank a lot of alcohol what with the endless work dos that were going on. Also? I treated myself to some panettone over the Christmas/NY period. I bought it at the start of November because I REALLY wanted some, then didn't have it. And then I had some. And it was good.

So, all in all I got through December pretty unscathed, gained 4lb only, and managed to lose that and another 4lb in the 2 weeks after New Year. I joined a small gym, which I LOVE, and have lost another 8lb in the last 3 weeks. Yay! I hated the gym before, what with it being full of gym bunnies with their full face of make up who look down their noses at you, but this one is great. I actually look forward to going there late in the evening when I *finally* get home from work, and early weekend mornings when I'm the only one there are awesome!

I have *almost* reached 13.5 st which, for me, is a massive milestone. I don't remember ever weighing so little (ha!) as an adult. I am officially in size 14 jeans (yay!) and have found my confidence again. It truly is liberating. I know I still have a long way to go and, although I had hoped to reach target within a year, I am really enjoying this part of the journey. I feel "normal", for want of a better word. I can shop in standard shops and I don't feel like I shouldn't be there. This week I bought a beautiful floor-length dress for a Mess dinner I'm going to. From Monsoon. In a size 14! I have a hoodie, in a Medium! I wear dresses for work functions and dinners, not an ill-fitting trouser suit. My rings are too big. These may seem like small things but, to me, they are MASSIVE victories. People look at me, not through me. There has been an exponential increase in male attention, also... that is totally alien to me.

I have changed; and I really think it is for the better. My energy levels are sky high, and my confidence is creeping up there to match it.

I am happy.

Much love xxx

ETA: I have just now realised that, according to my BMI, I am officially "overweight", instead of "obese". BOOM!

Love love love all of this xxxxxxx

Hiya LittleSausage! :D Great to see you here. And great to read all your news.

I remember so well the end of March last year when I got my BMI below 30. I was over the moon! So I really do know how you feel chica.

And a size 14!!!!! Way to go girl.

Long may the downward spiral continue! :hug99:

Well done Lil Sos, you don't seem to have lost the plot one bit, very impressive. And all those lovely new dresses, you must be aquiring quite a wardrobe :)

Keep up the good work :) xxx

Jo, Chels, Bev, Laura... Thank you!

Just a quick pic, as I haven't put one up in forever. This is what I'm wearing to a posh military dinner in a couple of weeks. Can. Not. Wait! This is a Monsoon, size 16. And it even make me look like I have boobs. Bonus.

Attachments

• image-1687440734.jpg
    image-1687440734.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 40
Stunning Emma! Just stunning! And yes - you have boobs!

Gosh, soon it'll be picture overload! This is one of me today (in the loos at work, because I am totally classy like that. In my defence, it was dark when I left the house). Have had to change out of my usual jeans/leggings and boots uniform as I am out for dinner tonight. I've seen the menu and, while it doesn't look particularly SW-friendly, I have been super good all week, saving up syns for tonight. Ha! I shall, no doubt, drink a lot of wine, but my food choices should be ok. Seeing as I now spend a fair bit of time in the gym, hopefully the damage won't be too bad!

Hope everyone has a great day! xx

Attachments

• image-33041057.jpg
    image-33041057.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 33
Well done LS xxx

Nice to see you again, and looking and feeling so good too! xxx

Aww, thanks, guys! Feeling pretty good at the moment :) xx

Oh my... Seriously?! Where can one buy this???!

Attachments

• image-718774337.jpg
    image-718774337.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 14
I think it's I'm all the major supermarkets now. Haven't tried it myself but I know of others who say its amazing!

Have to agree with you on that one Auntie Bev x Not my cup of tea at all!

I like my cheese to taste of cheese.

And my chocolate to taste of chocolate.

But a few people have said they liked it x

I can't imagine what it tastes like... I wonder if it's more like a chocolate spread rather than anything cheesy... I don't have a sweet tooth, so I'd rather stick with the cheese on toast lol

Hope you are having a good week Lil Sos xxx

Back