The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

I thought they always went out in pairs, seems so bad sending them out alone, you never know what could happen. Hopefully the will catch them soon, are there any cameras round your way?

No I don't think so. Like I say it's just a really quiet cul de sac normally. OH was gonna go out whilst they were still there and I told him no. It's only down the road from where Mr Newlove was killed a few years ago so I wouldn't let him.

I thought they went out in pairs too but nope. Two women. Two cars. I couldn't believe it!! Xx

How scary, I hate mobs of vandals. Poor you and every one whose cars were damaged.

God no I don't blame you. As horrible as vandalism is, a car can be replaced. Not worth risking yourself or your safety for.

Some total scumbags out there, hope they get caught soon xx

Me too. Thanks ladies xxx

You definitely deserve that curly wurly! I hope they get them and that the rest of your night is un eventful!

You definitely deserve that curly wurly! I hope they get them and that the rest of your night is un eventful!

Thank you hun. I just wanna sleep now! Xx

Morning lovley have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning to u too lovely lady. What's your plans for today? X

So food for today

2 x toast brown (b) with 1tsp golden syrup (1) and a banana
lunch. Not sure yet
tea; think iill make baked bean lasagne

and the advantage is that, like a Bond villain, I can't cry out of my left eye - watching a sad film I always make sure anyone else is on my right and they never know!

Here's to good health inside and out!!
lol with your magic eye & my magic ear we could take over the world in true Bond villian style:sign0151:

Phew, you've been through a bit !! Is your hearing as it was before with this amazing bit of equipment?

Its not quite 100% what it was....but compared to nothing its fab :D I suppose the main problem is that I cannot locate where a sound is coming from now, it could be to the left but I think its to the right - makes roads & carparks a bit iffy when you can't move too quick without falling over. I can actually hear the tiniest of some noises now - My other half was downstairs & I could here the tiny beep beep as he pressed buttons on his phone.

Im working today , only off Sunday all over Easter :(,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww that's a bit poo!! What do u do? X

Hi Hun

You sound to have had a nasty night, They are like packs of animals the way they behave sometimes these days :mad:

Its a nice bright (but chuffin cold) day here today, but still too much snow about to do anything much. oh.....there is the ironing........nahhh its bank hol lol :D x

yeah it was madness. I think the residents are having a meeting today so that should be interesting. It's bright here too. Been up since 6. Had to take the OH to work for them all to go to the airport skiing for the week. Busy finishing tidying now and then I really must get on with the work I brought home. Ironing for me too but I might leave that till tomorrow xx

well if you're leaving your ironing til tomorrow......then it would be rude of me to start mine today wouldnt it ;)

still not had any breakfast yet (got up at 7 but just been washing up & pottering)

off to eat & then think about doing something constructive - hope you get some work done hun x

thanks. The bobbies have just been round after last night so I'm just watching suits on catch up. Will do some work after it ....... Will do some work....... I will....... I will!!! X

I think it's illegal to iron on a bank holiday weekend. You best put it off, just to be safe! :cool:

It should be illegal most days. Lol xx

I just don't iron. I'm allergic!

Back