The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

So food for today

2 x toast brown (b) with 1tsp golden syrup (1) and a banana
lunch. Not sure yet
tea; think iill make baked bean lasagne

Lunch was noodles and Alpen light bars (b)

Ahh, I've not looked at those, I'm finding extra easy extra easy so I'm sticking to it!! How you finding losses on green? Xx

Ahh, I've not looked at those, I'm finding extra easy extra easy so I'm sticking to it!! How you finding losses on green? Xx

ill tell u tomorrow after weigh in *bites nails*

i tried EE but I struggles with the 1/3 super free. Not so much at tea times cos having 1/3 veg is easy but at lunches. I didn't wanna live off salad so I've stuck with the traditional this time x

So food for today

2 x toast brown (b) with 1tsp golden syrup (1) and a banana
lunch. Not sure yet
tea; think iill make baked bean lasagne

Lunch was noodles and Alpen light bars (b)

Tea was SW chips. Dry fried eggs and cheesy beans using the baby bel light as my (a). Ill prob have a milky coffee later to use my other (a)

xxx

I've not really had much super free today, going to have loads of veg with turkey curry but nothing with lunch :-( will be better tomoro! Xx

I've not really had much super free today, going to have loads of veg with turkey curry but nothing with lunch :-( will be better tomoro! Xx

your losses look good on the EE chick x

A piece of fruit counts as super free though remember! So if you are having a lunch just don't go mad with the portion size and have an apple or some berries and yoghurt. The point of the super free is to help fill you up. X

Well this week I stayed the same. I a bit miffed really because I think it's just totm but still!
:(
also I think if I'm being honest I'm transported back to the last time I did SW and I lost 4 in the first week 2.5 in the second and sts in the 3rd. I know I'm being stupid but it's like I'm setting myself up to fail again :( xx

No don't think like that!! Keep going! Your doing so well! I'm finding being on here is keeping me more motivated than ever, keep your chin up chuck :)

Oh and the turkey curry last night was more like a slightly spiced tomato sauce! Won't be trying that one again! Xxxxx

No don't think like that!! Keep going! Your doing so well! I'm finding being on here is keeping me more motivated than ever, keep your chin up chuck :)

Oh and the turkey curry last night was more like a slightly spiced tomato sauce! Won't be trying that one again! Xxxxx

Thanks hun. I'm trying to keep my chin up but I do feel like I'm gonna have a pants day. I need to plan today and promise myself ill stick to it so here goes my red day plan:

B: SW mousse and fruit (1/2 syn)
L: ham sandwich with 2 x brown bread (b) and superfree soup
T: chicken breasts topped with tomato purée and cheese (a) with veg

xxx

Aww sweetie try not dwell on the past , this is your journey here and now , and you are doing great and will continue to do so, sending hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww sweetie try not dwell on the past , this is your journey here and now , and you are doing great and will continue to do so, sending hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you Von. I've had my breakfast of mousse and fruit. Taking it one meal at a time today xx

thank you Von. I've had my breakfast of mousse and fruit. Taking it one meal at a time today xx

A sts is always disappointing but I had two half losses in my first few weeks after being 100%. I nearly gave up but kept on going and have now lost my 18.5. It's taken a whole but sw at least doesn't make me feel deprived (apart from today with pastries out for guests and choccie everywhere !). When I did it first time by this point I'd lost 2stone so I'm nearly a stone behind but I'm older, was half a stone heavier, have a sit down job now, am in the gym less and to be honest I think sw is most effective first time around and the consensus is you never get those losses again so although I do compare I try too be more impressed with my previous loss than disappointed with my current. Totm can put on up to 4 lbs too so you might have had a loss that just doesn't show yet. Keep going and you will do it xx

A sts is always disappointing but I had two half losses in my first few weeks after being 100%. I nearly gave up but kept on going and have now lost my 18.5. It's taken a whole but sw at least doesn't make me feel deprived (apart from today with pastries out for guests and choccie everywhere !). When I did it first time by this point I'd lost 2stone so I'm nearly a stone behind but I'm older, was half a stone heavier, have a sit down job now, am in the gym less and to be honest I think sw is most effective first time around and the consensus is you never get those losses again so although I do compare I try too be more impressed with my previous loss than disappointed with my current. Totm can put on up to 4 lbs too so you might have had a loss that just doesn't show yet. Keep going and you will do it xx

Thanks Michelle. I appreciate it. I've started today as positively as I can. Had my breakfast and I've planned the rest of the day now so I'm just going to keep trying and keep coming on here because that definately helps xxxx

Back