The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

Thanks hun. I'm trying to keep my chin up but I do feel like I'm gonna have a pants day. I need to plan today and promise myself ill stick to it so here goes my red day plan:

B: SW mousse and fruit (1/2 syn)
L: ham sandwich with 2 x brown bread (b) and superfree soup
T: chicken breasts topped with tomato purée and cheese (a) with veg

xxx

Aww hun :bighug:sending you big squeezy hugs to see you thru the day.

Don't let this weeks results on the scales undo your hard work, If it is *week then you will almost certainly find it will have gone & more besides by next week (I can have gains of up to 3lbs on *week :eek: but its something that I just have to prepare myself for now & I don't beat myself up as I know its nothing I've done wrong 'diet wise')

I noticed you said you stick to greens as you find getting veg in difficult whilst at work. You might want to just try adding a piece of fruit with each meal if you can (I do believe SW now recommend you still try have 1/3 fruit or/and veg even on reds & greens) you might just find it helps with the losses a bit.
I always carry a couple of plums in my bag or a small tub of strawbs just to nibble on if I know ive not had anything with any SF.

Onwards & Downwards Chick......You CAN do this xx

Aww hun :bighug:sending you big squeezy hugs to see you thru the day.

Don't let this weeks results on the scales undo your hard work, If it is *week then you will almost certainly find it will have gone & more besides by next week (I can have gains of up to 3lbs on *week :eek: but its something that I just have to prepare myself for now & I don't beat myself up as I know its nothing I've done wrong 'diet wise')

I noticed you said you stick to greens as you find getting veg in difficult whilst at work. You might want to just try adding a piece of fruit with each meal if you can (I do believe SW now recommend you still try have 1/3 fruit or/and veg even on reds & greens) you might just find it helps with the losses a bit.
I always carry a couple of plums in my bag or a small tub of strawbs just to nibble on if I know ive not had anything with any SF.

Onwards & Downwards Chick......You CAN do this xx

thanks hun. I'm always eating fruit even though I stick to green but I don't go for EE because if I do have the pressure of having 1/3 sf then ill get sick of it and give up. I just don't put my fruit on my diary cos it's free but I usually have a banana and an apple whilst at work and maybe some strawberries or blueberries depending on what I've bought in xx

thanks hun. I'm always eating fruit even though I stick to green but I don't go for EE because if I do have the pressure of having 1/3 sf then ill get sick of it and give up. I just don't put my fruit on my diary cos it's free but I usually have a banana and an apple whilst at work and maybe some strawberries or blueberries depending on what I've bought in xx

*whose a good lass then* :) I didn't realise you were having any SF fruit as it wasn't on your Diary hun.

You just stick at it!.....don't let the stoooopid *week fairies ruin it all :mad: or Auntie Kath will come & sort em out ;) xx

Well this week I stayed the same. I a bit miffed really because I think it's just totm but still!
:(
also I think if I'm being honest I'm transported back to the last time I did SW and I lost 4 in the first week 2.5 in the second and sts in the 3rd. I know I'm being stupid but it's like I'm setting myself up to fail again :( xx

You have lost nearly half a stone in 3 weeks! Whilst eating nice food! You have done really well and should not beat yourself up at all. Just keep doing what you are doing! If you really feel like having something "naughty" then syn it, count it, stay in control. Do not think oh eff it, I don't care because you know you do really! I so understand how you feel honey but try and stay on plan as you will feel AMAZING if you manage it, even after a sts, or a bad day at work, or something else that in the past would have made you eat. These habits are so so hard to break but keep trying!

Phew pep talk over! That was as much for my benefit as yours! Xxxx

*whose a good lass then* :) I didn't realise you were having any SF fruit as it wasn't on your Diary hun.

You just stick at it!.....don't let the stoooopid *week fairies ruin it all :mad: or Auntie Kath will come & sort em out ;) xx

id still like Aunty Kath to come and sort them out. Stoopid Stoopid woman's week! Fellas have it so easy don't they!!! X

You have lost nearly half a stone in 3 weeks! Whilst eating nice food! You have done really well and should not beat yourself up at all. Just keep doing what you are doing! If you really feel like having something "naughty" then syn it, count it, stay in control. Do not think oh eff it, I don't care because you know you do really! I so understand how you feel honey but try and stay on plan as you will feel AMAZING if you manage it, even after a sts, or a bad day at work, or something else that in the past would have made you eat. These habits are so so hard to break but keep trying!

That was a GOOD pep talk. Thank u hun xxxx

It's great to see you staying positive! I bet if you stick to plan this week you'll have a great loss next week. I know when it's my totm, I am so bloated I could easily come up with a gain. Big hugs and don't let it get you down. X

It's great to see you staying positive! I bet if you stick to plan this week you'll have a great loss next week. I know when it's my totm, I am so bloated I could easily come up with a gain. Big hugs and don't let it get you down. X

Thank you. I've just made mushroom soup and waiting for the mothership to arrive xxx

good pep talk hun :psiholog: :D xx

Hope this cheers you up :D
happy easter xx

easter_zps988fc2ad.jpg

Well this week I stayed the same. I a bit miffed really because I think it's just totm but still!
:(
also I think if I'm being honest I'm transported back to the last time I did SW and I lost 4 in the first week 2.5 in the second and sts in the 3rd. I know I'm being stupid but it's like I'm setting myself up to fail again :( xx

I can understand why you're disappointed chuckie egg but if you look at the bigger picture you've not gained and have had good losses and eaten yummy healthy food that's good for you. You're doing sooo well El you do deserve more and it will catch up next week with a loss. Just keep doing what you're doing, and everything will start to balance out :)
<big big BIG cuddles> xxxxxxx

:)

I can understand why you're disappointed chuckie egg but if you look at the bigger picture you've not gained and have had good losses and eaten yummy healthy food that's good for you. You're doing sooo well El you do deserve more and it will catch up next week with a loss. Just keep doing what you're doing, and everything will start to balance out :)
<big big BIG cuddles> xxxxxxx

:)

thanks Lisa I really appreciate that.

Im currently decorating the porch to take my mind off it! Xx

So food today;

B: SW mousse (1/2) with a banana and strawberries.
D: mushroom soup and 2 x bread (b) with lean ham
T: mixed grill. Chicken breast. Pork loin. Turkey rashers and mushrooms onions and tomatoes.
Syns so far 6 mini eggs (4 1/2)

So food today;

T: mixed grill. Chicken breast. Pork loin. Turkey rashers and mushrooms onions and tomatoes.

No pork loin was had and I didn't have the tomatoes but everything else was yummy. Pud was strawberries. Mmmmmmm.

Xxx

No pork loin was had and I didn't have the tomatoes but everything else was yummy. Pud was strawberries. Mmmmmmm.

Xxx

Good day then. Well done! X

Good day then. Well done! X

Thanks hun. The cheese on the pizza topped chicken I counted as (a) but I've still got an a and a b to use. I struggle using both sometimes. Think I'm gonna have a milky coffee and some Alpen light bars xxx

Well done on your good day x

So food today;

Also had 10 sports mix so total syns for the day 10 x

Soooooo today's food I'm hoping goes like this;

B: eggs with 2x toast (b)
L: baked potato and cottage cheese
T: possibly baked bean lasagne xxx

Back