The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

So I went for it and had Lisa's smash pizza - no ham but just tomato and cheese (a). Good god it was nice!!!!! Will definately be having it again and mixing up the toppings! Xxx thanks Lisa! Xxx

Never tried it but I must give it a go. Pizzas used to be my absolute favourite

It was so scrummy. I was very surprised. It was also very filling xxx

Ok so I had 9 syns yesterday and 1/2 a syn the day before so I've saved quite a few. Fingers crossed for Sunday!!!! X

Well today is going to be a bit of a struggle. I have to go pick up some exchange students from the airport but its slap bang at lunch time. Sooooooooooooo think ill have a porridge (b) and hope that puts me through and luckily im with my friend who is currently doing WW so we should be able to keep each other from going off the wagon by stopping for "convenience food"!!! x

Can't you take some snacks? Alpen lights, fruit, made up sandwiches, crispbreads etc? Always need that emergency fall back- dont leave yourself out in the wilderness with no free food!

Can't you take some snacks? Alpen lights, fruit, made up sandwiches, crispbreads etc? Always need that emergency fall back- dont leave yourself out in the wilderness with no free food!

Well I would but im going from work :( Sooooo i shall take my bananas and hope i can stave off the hunger xxx

Love that! So true about being "out in the wilderness" ha!

I hope you have done ok and not been left starving!

Ok you were right. I have never felt pain like that. Glad it was only a small tattoo on my foot!

Its funny different people's pain perception, I have 2 foot tattoos and to me they were less painful than the back ones I have. I have a friend though that said the same about her foot tattoo, that it was her most painful and she is covered in them!

I want a new tattoo, next one will prob be a foot one again lol, need more feet to decorate! :)

The one all the way up the side of my calf, the one on the inside of my leg and the one on my wrist all put together didn't hurt as much as the one up side of my foot. The tattooist was trying to talk to me when she was doing it but i was busy gritting my teeth. The others never hurt at all.

Wow! Well done. Where r the piccies missy?!?! X

Ok so yesterday was a write off ladies. I ended up driving about for over 8 hours getting these students to where they needed to be. I ended up with fish and chips on the way to my mums but I hadn't eaten for over 9 hours and I couldn't wait any longer because I needed to get back home from mums which is another 35 miles away so never mind. I'm back with it today. I've been searching for some green recipes on here again and I'm going to try some new things today. Hope you're all ok and not too miffed with me xxx

Awwww thanks hun. I've just messaged u xxx :)

Back