The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

Dreading WI tomorrow xxx

Dreading WI tomorrow xxx

Awww no why? You'll be ok - you've pulled yourself back well this week. I think you'll be really surprised love....you've had a break which you needed and then you got back on it...most people wouldn't of even bothered getting back on it xxx

Awww no why? You'll be ok - you've pulled yourself back well this week. I think you'll be really surprised love....you've had a break which you needed and then you got back on it...most people wouldn't of even bothered getting back on it xxx

Yeah but I only got back on it Saturday really. I had Tuesday - Friday off plan! ? Never mind. It's my own doing. I shall accept it an move on expecting a gain i just hope its not horrific. Not got up to get weighed yet. Think I may procrastinate in bed a bit longer. Hehe xxx

So the plan for today is

B: banana on toast (b)
L: bacon and egg. Maybe some left over brocolli soup
T: going to nandos. Going to stick to red as much as I can. I may have a salad. Any suggestions will be gratefully received though x

Morning el, don't worry what wi shows, you needed time away , least it wasn't like my 3 weeks off plan ,
Your back thinking bout good choices proving that with nandos , I've never been ( prob a good thing I don't need anything else to crave over )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun. Well WI showed a 1.75 gain. So ill put it as a 2lb gain and sort myself out this week x

That is not enormous, you can make up for it in a very short time. So nice to see you have not given up. Brave you for stepping on the scales :0clapper:I mean it, it is so easy to run away and give up after a week like your's. I've done it many a time myself, only to have to start again at an even heavier weight than before some months later.

That is not enormous, you can make up for it in a very short time. So nice to see you have not given up. Brave you for stepping on the scales :0clapper:I mean it, it is so easy to run away and give up after a week like your's. I've done it many a time myself, only to have to start again at an even heavier weight than before some months later.

Thanks Micci. I'm certainly going to give it another go. I have to say I was tempted not to get on the scales and wait until next week but I thought I best not! X

You can easily pull that back and more - lots of super free fruit and veg, plenty water and abit of body magic will have the pounds flying off. But to be honest considering you went right off plan and enjoyed it, it's not much of a gain and it stopped you from crashing and burning heavily and sacking it all off xxx

So I was very self controlled at pink last night (where the food was concerned) I was not however self controlled with her. I love her......I screamed.......and now I have no voice. Meh!

I had the nandos. Some chips and rice with the chicken. But seen as I hadn't had any syns yesterday I didn't think that was too off plan. I also had one small white wine and soda. Any ideas of syns??? bearing in mind I danced for three hours straight to pink and sweat like you wouldn't believe (mmmmmm how attractive!!!!)

So today I'm off work which isn't great as we know for SW but I'm on green and I'm hoping it will look something like this:

B: eggs and maybe mushrooms on toast (b)
L; finish the brocolli soup if I'm hungry as I'm not planning on getting out of bed for Breaky any time soon and
T: going to make the quorn lasagne with the cheese sauce (a) made from smash with SW chips and veg

No syns planned tho I may have some clover on my toast xxx

I wanted to go see Pink but with the amount of gigs i go it was too close to a few others and a bit expensive to boot (says the person who just spent £150 on tickets to 3 show by the same band). Mmmmm Nandos.

So I was very self controlled at pink last night (where the food was concerned) I was not however self controlled with her. I love her......I screamed.......and now I have no voice. Meh!

I had the nandos. Some chips and rice with the chicken. But seen as I hadn't had any syns yesterday I didn't think that was too off plan. I also had one small white wine and soda. Any ideas of syns??? bearing in mind I danced for three hours straight to pink and sweat like you wouldn't believe (mmmmmm how attractive!!!!)

So today I'm off work which isn't great as we know for SW but I'm on green and I'm hoping it will look something like this:

B: eggs and maybe mushrooms on toast (b)
L; finish the brocolli soup if I'm hungry as I'm not planning on getting out of bed for Breaky any time soon and
T: going to make the quorn lasagne with the cheese sauce (a) made from smash with SW chips and veg

No syns planned tho I may have some clover on my toast xxx

Pink sounds amazing mind you I wouldn't expect anything else from her - glad you enjoy it love.

Now for the syns at Nando's I can't find just basic chicken but I will post what I've found;

The regular chips are 13 syns and regarding the rice it should be free if you're following EE or green.
A basic 125ml of medium white wine is 4.5 syns

image-3192691112.jpg

image-1122556308.jpg

image-2317675366.jpg

Hope this helps chuck xx

Thanks Lisa. Ill count it as 20 syns just to be sure. Had 2 on breakfast. 'twas yummy! X

I saw pink at isle of Wight festival 2010 and she was amazing. Even my bf liked her and he was only standing there so we could get a good spot for Paul McCartney! Sounds like you were very controlled too!
Really fancy a nandos! X

It was amazing. Second time I've seen her live. She's worth every single penny. I had such a good time I'm still smiling!!!! X

Back