The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

So I weighed myself this morning (shouldn't have but I did) and seems I'm now only 1/2lb above what I was not last WI but WI before so that's good. At least I'm heading in the right direction!!! All that sweating at pink last night must have helped lol xxx

So I weighed myself this morning (shouldn't have but I did) and seems I'm now only 1/2lb above what I was not last WI but WI before so that's good. At least I'm heading in the right direction!!! All that sweating at pink last night must have helped lol xxx
Not bad at all. x

So I've made the quorn lasagne. Had a bit of a mare with the smash cheese sauce not thickening but I added another smash and it really thickened so the sauce could be a disaster. We will see. Syns for today quavers 5 syns and 4 Jaffa cakes 8 syns xxx

Well tea was rubbish. Pasta wasn't cooked properly (don't think there was enough moisture in the mix) and smash top went all to pot. I hate it when this happens. Never mind!!! X

Well tea was rubbish. Pasta wasn't cooked properly (don't think there was enough moisture in the mix) and smash top went all to pot. I hate it when this happens. Never mind!!! X

I had veggie lasagna tonight too and our pasta was far too chewy and the 'sauce' dripped everywhere has well - the salad was good though lol xx

Morning el xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hun, hope you have a saintly SW day :innocent0002:

Still sat here in my Jamas, trying to summon up the energy to get in the shower :rolleyes: xxx

How was the summoning of the energy hun? Had a bit of an off day but not major just a few Jaffa cakes and a Maltese bar but stuck to my syn free mushroom soup (yum yum) and baked potato with cheese and beans for tea. Did have a bit of year and share flat bread but only a bit xxx

Ok sooooo ive found a new breakfast i like!!

2 toast (b) with salt and pepper tomatoes on top (chop cherry toms into a bowl, add salt and pepper and microwave for 2.5 mins and plonk on the toast) sooooo yummy. You dont need butter or spread as the juice from the tomatoes soaks the bread just enough. It was delicious!!!!

L: Noodles i think and for tea because im at mums and theyve just gone away for two weeks to the US im limited so Im going to use up their leeks and potatos and make soup. I know its not much for tea but itll keep me occupied making it and I can sort out getting some food in over the next day or so.

Hope you all have a lovely day

El x

If i actually liked tomatoes i might have tried the tomatoes on toast thing, sounds nice :)

If i actually liked tomatoes i might have tried the tomatoes on toast thing, sounds nice :)

It was yummy, my mums had it for years but ive never tried it. She sometimes has it at work for a quick lunch too so its a bit versatile. Its a shame you dont like tomatoes ally xxx

That is similar to a spanish breakfast dish I have always enjoyed on holiday - except they add a bit of garlic and some herbs. It is yummy!

Morning El,

Tomatoes sound lush might have to give them a go,
Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is similar to a spanish breakfast dish I have always enjoyed on holiday - except they add a bit of garlic and some herbs. It is yummy!

Think i might try it this way as love garlic and tomatoes

How was the summoning of the energy hun? Had a bit of an off day but not major just a few Jaffa cakes and a Maltese bar but stuck to my syn free mushroom soup (yum yum) and baked potato with cheese and beans for tea. Did have a bit of year and share flat bread but only a bit xxx

The energy evaded me hun :rolleyes: I HAVE been in the shower today tho.....honest ! lol. Not eaten yet.....just off to grab a banana me thinks. Oh forgot to get weighed yesterday!!! I did it this morning & STS BAH :( thats what you gat for sleeping too much & not eating enough :eek:

It doesn't matter if you had 'a bit of this & a bit of that' if it was within your syns then you're laughing all the way to the scales hun :D xxxx

The energy evaded me hun :rolleyes: I HAVE been in the shower today tho.....honest ! lol. Not eaten yet.....just off to grab a banana me thinks. Oh forgot to get weighed yesterday!!! I did it this morning & STS BAH :( thats what you gat for sleeping too much & not eating enough :eek:

It doesn't matter if you had 'a bit of this & a bit of that' if it was within your syns then you're laughing all the way to the scales hun :D xxxx

We will see :( Im not holding out too much hope but at the same time im not putting too much pressure on myself with the guilt because thats what caused me to abandon ship last week. All we can do is try right? xxx

you should be fine, your allowed 15 syns, if your went over 2 jaffa cakes and a malteaser bar, it isn't going to take you much over, maybe 2 at most. All will be fine, have faith in the scales :)

Last edited:
Back