The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

Thanks kath. Only just seen this. Sorry. It's been a mad few days at work! Not been eating properly. Not entirely off plan just with one of my staff still off sick its been absolutely mental!!! Hope you've had a nice few days!

El x

Morning El hope today's better for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a stupidly mad weird freaky world upside down week!!!!!!!! Plan for today:

B: fruit and miller light
L: may make soup either mushroom or broccoli and blue cheese or maybe something totally new like sweet potato and chilli
T: bestie is coming round. Think ill make bean burgers and SW chips

How is everyone? Xxx

What a stupidly mad weird freaky world upside down week!!!!!!!! Plan for today:

B: fruit and miller light
L: may make soup either mushroom or broccoli and blue cheese or maybe something totally new like sweet potato and chilli
T: bestie is coming round. Think ill make bean burgers and SW chips

How is everyone? Xxx

How you've been chuck? xxx

How you've been chuck? xxx

Not the best to be honest Lisa. Not off plan as such just so busy and stressed I've not even had time to grab lunch some days. Have always had Breaky though so that's good. And all breakys bar one have been SW friendly. WI day tomorrow. Eeeeek. How are u hun? Xxx

Not the best to be honest Lisa. Not off plan as such just so busy and stressed I've not even had time to grab lunch some days. Have always had Breaky though so that's good. And all breakys bar one have been SW friendly. WI day tomorrow. Eeeeek. How are u hun? Xxx

Awww sorry that you're so stressed love - can you not take some time out and recharge your batteries?. You'll be ok for W.I I think, don't worry about it too much. Have you measured yourself? Maybe these are the times you should be checking your measurements, its a real boost! :)

I'm ok - had a few blow-outs but I wanted to so knew the risk of having gaining. Had a bit of a wobble about going back to class - glad I did go back in the end though and not let this bloody anxiety dictate to me again. xxx

Well done for deciding to go back hun. I'm proud of you! I can't take time out from work unfortunately cos of being short staffed which is mainly the reason I'm so stressed in the first place.

It's just one of those things. Ill have to work through it until she comes back or I burn out instead!!

Xxx

Well done for deciding to go back hun. I'm proud of you! I can't take time out from work unfortunately cos of being short staffed which is mainly the reason I'm so stressed in the first place.

It's just one of those things. Ill have to work through it until she comes back or I burn out instead!!

Xxx

Hugs xxxx

Morning lovelies. Well my head is pounding from too much vino. And by too much I mean 3 glasses. Cor I'm such a lightweight nowadays!!!

Weighed myself but my scales must be broken!!! I've lost 3.5lb!!! Shall weigh again when I get up properly to be sure xxx

Well done el!! That's fab! I'm

Such a light weight nowadays, 2 glasses and I'm gone! Was so hard on tues after 2 glasses of pink and a hangover not to munch through the cupboards!

That's brilliant El , I hope my scales are broke wen I wi later , xx

Seems they are broken. Yep. Lost 3.5lb and DO NOT KNOW HOW!!!!! Xxx

Back