The diary of my new life :)

Sunday 4th September.

Breakfast: cooked breakfast at work had bacon, tinned tomatoes, sausage and egg.
Not sure of syns.
2x WM toast (HEXB)

Got home from work and had a BIG pig out :(

Cookies, take away pizza and mini cheese cake. BAD BAD BAD :( been working none stop I'm so tired not off till next Friday.

Drawing a line under it all and starting again. :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday 5th September.

Breakfast: shreddies (HEXB) with milk (HEXA) topped with kiwi.

Xx

Sure u will get a good loss this week darling! xxx

Yey back on track :) 2pound loss taking me back to 9st 13 I refuse to go back the 10s and I WILL get to target :) BMI currently at 25.56 def needs to be lower.

Going out tonight in my size SMALL tiny body con dress will post pics later :)

Saturday 10th September.

Xx

Well done :) hope u had a fab night and took pics :) xx

Right I'm starting from scratch need to do this properly. I was bad over the weekend and I gained a pound at WI. back to 10stone and BMI is over 25 which didn't want to go back to. no more excuses I CAN do this.

Yesterday I was shopping with my mum and I picked up size 12 dresses and thought might as well try them on probs be abit tight. I actually had to try a size 10 as things were hanging off me!! was great to see and has made me realize how far I have came from hardly fitting into a size 14!

Monday 26th September.
Night shift :(

Breakfast: WM pitta (HEXB) with lean bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms. Sweet chili mayo 2syns.

Fruit salad.

Lunch: salmon with steamed veg, SW wedges and LOADS of spinach. Will say 5 syns coz salmon had a garlic butter sauce.

3x baby bel light (HEXA)

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns

Plum

Aldi yog 3syns

Xx

Last edited:
Yay :) size 10!!! Go u ! Cx

Tues 27th Sept.

Breakfast: WM pitta (HEXB) with ham, tomatoes and cucumber. Sweet chilli mayo 2syns.

2x Mini milk 3 syns

Carbonara for tea with mushrooms peppers spinach. cheese (HEXA) Phili light 2syns.

Plum and kiwi

Xx

Last edited:
Wednesday 28th sept.

Breakfast: WM pitta with ham, tomatoes and cucumber. Sweet chilli mayo 2syns.

Mini milk 1.5 syns

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns

2 xPlum and banana

Lean ham!

Carbonara again! Cheese (HEXA) same recipe as day before.

Xx

Last edited:
Thursday 29th sept.

Breakfast: WM pitta (HEXB) with ham, tomatoes and cucumber. Sweet chilli mayo 2syns.

Banana and plum.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Cous cous 1.5 with veg.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

3x baby bel light (HEXA)

Xx

Last edited:
Friday 30th sept.
Had to WI a day early coz I'm working all weekend and not off now till next Friday. YEYYYYY 3pound loss taking me back in the 9s. 9st 11 and BMI is 25.27 :)

Breakfast: WM pitta (HEXB) with cheese (HEXA) tomatoes and cucumber. Sweet chilli mayo 2syns.

2 plums.

Lunch: mugshot and a pear. (still full from
Breakfast!)

Fruit salad.

Tea: salad with coleslaw will say 5 syns as it was from staff canteen.

2x Jaffa cakes

Alpen light bar 3syns.

Xx

Last edited:
Well done hun :) xx

Saturday 8th October.

Well I gained :( it's ok though coz I'm still in the 9s. Put on 1pound taking me to 9st 13. Had a crappy week my uncle died of a brain tumor so was at funeral and I've been on nights and not eaten much at all. Serves me right!!

Going shopping today to gok my wardrobe can't wait to but more skinny clothes :) then out tonight with hubs for a friends birthday.

Will be 100% from tomorrow :)

Xx

Last edited:
Hope u had a good night! Had a fab day shopping with you xxx

Hey Hun I found you, going to read through your posts to see what this ee is about!!!!!!

Well pleased with my 5lbs this week :)

Friday 21st October.

Lost another pound taking me back to 9st 12 :)

BMI is 25.36 :) I'm getting there slowly!
Off to Newcastle for a day of shopping for more skinny clothes and then to see lee Evans :)

Xx

Not yet, going into work today to sort things out for next week so will read through it later. But today I just had a tiny bit of special Kay with lots of chopped up strawberries and banana on it with my milk, so counting that as cereal hexa and milk hexb, with the exercise I am doing I not bothered if my special k is a little syn as I really like it and I don't really like any other cereal, and if I don't eat that I would eat toast!!!!!!

Hope u have a fab weekend :) want pics of all ur purchases xx

Back