The diary of my new life :)

Hi Jen

Just tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. Do you still want to "play" on The Calendar Girls Advent Challege? Or should I delete you from the list?

Let me know

Hope ur ok petal! xx

Pommette said:
Hi Jen

Just tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. Do you still want to "play" on The Calendar Girls Advent Challege? Or should I delete you from the list?

Let me know

Hiya, sorry had a crazy week decorating so haven't been on! can I still 'play' lol! I lost 1pound :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi jen - thanks for that. Seen your post on the Challenge thread and have updated.

Keep playing - we're a mad but reet friendly bunch!

Pommette said:
Hi jen - thanks for that. Seen your post on the Challenge thread and have updated.

Keep playing - we're a mad but reet friendly bunch!

My week has been horrendous food wise! I've even just ate a mcdonalds 1st one in years!! I Blame my hubs he made me go!! Didn't enjoy it at all and feel sooooo guilty! need a big kick up the bum! Def want to be at target by Xmas! Xx

Don't be too hard on yourself!!!! I've just had a chineese...... Naughty but nice, it's one treat we've had in two and a half weeks, so no beating myself up over it, plus I went the gym before hand to...... However just made some superfree soup for me to take to work tomorrow to make up for it!!!!

Target for Christmas..... You will do it.... Come on, think of the super sexy dresses we can get to wear over Christmas and new year!!!!!

U will do it poppet! Ur inspirational xx

Monday 31st oct.

Breakfast: 1 orange 1 kiwi and 2x alpen light bar (HEXB)

Lunch: tuna savory salad with cheese (HEXA) will say 5 syns coz had coleslaw.

Tea: pasta with onion, peppers and bacon in a weight watchers sauce 2 syns.

Xx

Last edited:
Tuesday 1st Nov.

Breakfast: pineapple, shape zero yogurt and alpen light bar 1/2 (HEXB)

Lunch: left over pasta from last night! 2syns.

Tea: spaghetti bolognese made with low fat dolmio sauce and added peppers. 4.5 syns with cheese (HEXA)

Forgot to have another alpen light bar to make up my other half of (HEXB)

Xx

Need a massive kick up the bum if I'm ever going to get to target by Xmas. After we were decorating last week and I'd been having take aways coz couldn't use the kitchen to cook I feel HUGE and still can't be bothered to cook. I had ANOTHER Chinese tonight as I am on night shift and didn't have time to cook (crap excuse) I just feel like I'm losing all motivation. feeling really stressed at the mo as I'm still not pregnant after having 2mc's and what would have been my 2nd babies due date is coming up. probs to much info but needed to let it out! somebody kick me up the bum please!! I have to do this I want to feel amazing in my Xmas dress! Xx

Wednesday 2nd nov.

Night shift: So back to crazy eating!

Brunch: left over bolognese 4 syns with added peppers, onions, broccoli, green beans and peas! WM pitta (HEXB)

Tea: Chinese :( why oh why do I do it. Shared special chow mein, 3 chips and chicken curry. Def gone over syns :(((

Xx

I will kick you up the bum!!!!!!! Come on, sort your head out, you know you can do it..... Only fifty something days till Christmas, that's not long to be good, but the results will be amazing if you stick at it, plus weight loss and healthy diet will help with the ttc..... Come on Hun, you can do it!!!!!!!!!! X x

mrsdf said:
I will kick you up the bum!!!!!!! Come on, sort your head out, you know you can do it..... Only fifty something days till Christmas, that's not long to be good, but the results will be amazing if you stick at it, plus weight loss and healthy diet will help with the ttc..... Come on Hun, you can do it!!!!!!!!!! X x

Thank you for the kick up the bum hun I need it!! I've only got another 6/7 pounds to go so no excuse now!! Xx

Hey hun

Do you have the Christmas dress? Post a pic for us! Big hugs and a kick up the butt... 7 weeks till Christmas - you can do it XXXXXXX

Friday 11th nov.

So it's been about 2weeks maybe just over since I got to WI due to decorating! Pleased to say I only gained 1pound which is pretty amazing considering what I've eaten!! Back to 9st 12. It's ok though coz it's given me a big kick that I needed! I WILL be skinny for Xmas :))

Xx

U will indeed!!!!!! New dress? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
U will indeed!!!!!! New dress? X

Haven't got a dress yet but for the 1st time ever I can go to my work Xmas party and I want to knock them dead!! Literally!!! Xx

:D x

Very pleased to announce that I am going to be a mummy!!! Due on the 21st July :)))) sooooo happy! My dreams have finally came true. Xxxx

I'm back!! My dreams came true and I now have a 6week old beautiful baby boy :) I know it was all thanks to being super healthy and getting my weight down. So thank you slimming world I am eternally greatful :)

been back on plan for a week now which is very hard with a newborn baby! I barely have time to eat myself!! So far I have lost 2lb which I'm really happy about.

I'm following extra easy again as it worked so well last time.

I now weigh 11st 11lb with a BMI of 30.31 which really is disgusting for me but it's baby weight so I'm not going to be too hard on myself.

Sunday 16th sep..

Breakfast: melon and grapes, asda WM pitta HEXB with bacon, lettuce, onions and mushrooms. HEXA cheese and 1syn salad cream.

Lunch: speed soup- onions, leeks, carrots, sweet corn and curried beans blended.

Tea: slow cooked beef casserole with onions, turnip, carrots, swede, potato and pasata.

Casserole wasn't very nice!
Strawberry cornetto 9.5 syns with melon and grapes.

Last edited:
Back