The diary of my new life :)

MrsJH said:
Monday 9th may.

2nd night shift tonight and I'm exhausted. Going to walk to gym so that's 30min walk and then bums and tums class. Don't feel like it at all BUT I'M GOING!!

Brunch: salmon with roasted veg and salad. extra light Mayo 0.5 syns.

Bowl of chopped up strawberries and kiwi topped with chopped alpen light bar (1/2 of HEXB).

I've got some veg soup cooking. Used carrots, broccoli, sweet potato and veg stock. Will blend and take it to work tonight.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You must lose weight those week i batter those Superfrees and speeds xx

alfsmummy11 said:
You must lose weight those week i batter those Superfrees and speeds xx

Do you think I'm eating enough speed/super free? Xx

See told u ur awesome Jen :) xx

Hope u sleep better today! X

lanky140 said:
Hope u sleep better today! X

That's me awake :( post man banged on the door with lees phone stuff. cancelling gym tonight class tonight it's too much when I'm on nights. Xx

Ok Hun... U gonna renew membership? X

Tuesday 10th may.

Night shift again and I'm really finding it hard I'm EXHAUSTED! Can't sleep properly. Went to bums and tums last night and I'm in agony def can't do it when I'm on night shift just to tired.

breakfast: home made veg soup!

Lunch: cooked breakfast. 2 slices of WM toast(HEXB) with turkey and 3 low fat morrisons sausages (1.5 syns for 3) with tinned tomatoes and mushrooms.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Chopped up alpen light bar 3syns. with kiwi and orange and banana

Cadburys light choc mouse 3syns.

Xx

Last edited:
Hope ur ok x

Wednesday 11th May.

Well think my period is on way which I'm so relieved about as it's the 1st one since oct coz of mc's. Explains my moods and everything. Maybe now we can finally move on. think I will go to the drs for the tears she said she would do.

Last night shift tonight and I'm exhausted. I'm off now till Sunday. Going to radio 1s one big weekend on Saturday so can't wait for that! Dreading the food and drink though as you can't take your own so I'm
Sure it will be awful burger vans and rubbish! also worried I will have gained this week.

Breakfast: 2x WM toast (HEXB) 2syns butter. 20g low low cheese (1/2HEXA)

Mini milk 1.5 syns.

Lunch: spaghetti carbonara. mushrooms, bacon, peppers, garlic, chilli, spring onions. 2eggs with FF natural yog table spoon of low low cheese spread 1.5. Syns as it was between 2. All mixed together Poured over and stirred in.
Sprinkled with the rest of (HEXA) low low cheese. To top up my super free I added broccoli, carrots and cauliflower that but wasn't very nice but the rest was GORGEOUS :)

Mini milk 1.5 syns coz my hubs sat and ate an Easter egg!!!

Chopped up alpen light bar 3syns with kiwi and orange.

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns.

BAD :( I had a doner kebab just the meat and salad feel awful. Stupid period came and the lads at work were all eating pizza.

No syns for me tomorrow!!

Xx

Last edited:
U can still be in control on sat chick! Hope work is ok xx

Thursday 12th May.

Well feel AWFUL about having a kebab last night and I'm def suffering for it today! Got killer heartburn :(

That's me off till Sunday now :)

Don't know how many syns the kebab meat and little bit of garlic Mayo was so I'm going to try and have 0 syns today!!

Breakfast: still feel ill from the kebab so not had much. 2x alpen light bars (HEXB) and 3x mini baby bell light (HEXA) banana.

Lunch: mugshot.

Mini milk 1.5 syns.
Banana.

Xx

Last edited:
:) hope u are relaxing x

alfsmummy11 said:
Kebabs aren't actually as bad as u think xx

Just tried on some clothes and OMG they fit!!! Found a skirt I had that wouldn't fit before that I could maybe wear on Saturday. Need help finding something to go with it tho??

Feel awful about the kebab and I've had heartburn all day! really not hungry today feel really full.

Xx

U will look fabulous!!! :) x

WI a day early coz of the exciting day tomorrow :) 10st 6 :) BMI down to 26.94 really chuffed with that coz it's time of month and very heavy due to mc's.

Friday 13th May.

Breakfast: shreddies (HEXB) milk (HEXA) topped with chopped banana.

Lunch: prawn jacket potato with salad.

Tea: seen as i WI today and lost treated myself to a Chinese :) shared BBQ spare ribs, special chow mein and rice with hubs.

No point syning it coz it will be over 15!

Xx

Last edited:
:) xx

Back