The diary of my new life :)

MissSH said:
WELL DONE YOU re the swimming!!!

The bloody fire alarm went off when we were in the shower! Had to go out in towel MORTIFIED!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jealous of the swim - wish I could have gone! Gonna do a bit on Wii after tea.... Been really hungry all day today :( think I might take brekkie with me n not have it till I get to work... Not sure really lol xx

lol!How are u hun?

Wednesday 4th May.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs on WM toast(HEXB) dash of semi skimmed milk 0.5 syns and 1table spoon of tomato sauce 1syn.

Lunch: mug shot - free.
Orange and kiwi.
Velvet crunch crisps 4syns.

Horrible day at work so since I've came home I've ate..
2 slices of ham!
Plum
Grapes
4 seafood sticks and trying to stop myself eating more!!!

Tea: salad. Ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, seafood sticks, table spoon of extra light Mayo 0.5 syns, phili light with peppers 2syns. Half pack of uncle bens special fried rice 2syns shared between me n hubs.

Cadburys light choc moose 3syns.

Xx

Last edited:
All that stuff is free so eat away chick! Hugs xx

Hugs jen x

Thursday 5th May.

Breakfast: 2 alpen light bars and a banana.

Lunch. Ham and seafood sticks with salad and low low cheese. Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and table spoon of extra light Mayo 0.5. Syns. Table spoon of phili light with peppers 2syns.

Tea: beef stir fry. Mushrooms, courgettes, peppers, beef and noodles. Tea spoon of sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns and light soy sauce.

Horrible day at work again and haven't had time to eat much.
2x ice lollies 4syns each.
Xx

Last edited:
U can do it hun.. remember our chat in the pool - u can do anything u set ur mind to!!! xx

Fri 6th May.

Breakfast: 2x weetabix (HEXB) with semi skimmed milk (HEXA) topped with kiwi fruit.

Lunch: mug shot free.

Raw carrot!
Ice lolly 4syns.

Chicken, courgette, and pepper kebabs with SW wedges and spinach.
Used BBQ seasoning and soy sauce. Sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns and extra light mayo 0.5 syns.

Options hot choc 2syns + low fat squirty cream will say 2.5 syns coz hubs made it for me and used lots of cream!

Xx

Xx

Last edited:
How u feeling? Ready for WI tomorrow? Xx

lanky140 said:
How u feeling? Ready for WI tomorrow? Xx

Just weighed myself and STS :( I'm 10st 7. BMI. Is still 27.02 which is disgusting no wonder I'm getting ill and can't carry a baby :(

I'm hoping when I put my jeans on they will be a little slacker n I've lost inches!

Lanky we def need to do wii tonight!!

Xx

Will do petal! :) xx

Clothes def feel and look better just gutted I didn't lose anything. I did a test this week used nearly all my syns instead of hardly any. Obviously didn't work. Will maybe make some speed soup for my night shifts this week. Xx

Ur body has to get used to using 10 or so a day... If u had done from Start... U should still lose :) xx

You May see a bigger loss next week as ur body is getting used to it like lanky said. If ur clothes feel lose that's so good ur losing inches. My bmi must of been high when i hot pregnant too babes so don't be upset you will get pregnant again soon when the time is right. Keep positive. Xx

:) x

Back