The diary of my new life :)

:) for future look at snack-a-jacks popcorn (if it still exists) x

28G of salted is 6 syns. Toffee is less tho i think 5.5 and sweet is 6.5. 28g is a huggggeeeee amount too!!! if u look on my fb page there is a pic to show salted weighed out.... Can u tell i love the stuff??? weigh it out n snack all day xx

Thanks hun! I resisted and had a diet coke instead! I'm eating my 2mini baby bells now before bed I forgot to take them to cinema!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:) u have enviable will power! X

Great will power

Thanks for posting, your enthusiasm and commitment has spurred me on to be good again and try really hard. This could prove difficult as I have just brought 10 easter eggs for the children. Must resist!!

Sonya:)

Hehe! Easter eggs are evil ;) x

I have 8 in my cupboard and no way ibm the world am i giving my son all them (he doesn't have a lot of choc at the best pf times neway) so im going to do an egg hunt with them Easter Sunday as im staying at my mums caravan for a weekend break with my fella,mum son n step dad.... They can share them... But i defo defo will be having one-!!! its a must xx

That's a lovely idea :) please explain why egg Choc tastes better than normal?! Hehe x

Chocolate just doesn't do it for me I don't really have a sweet tooth I'd rather have a sandwich or some cheese!!! Am I sad!!!

So it's hubs birthday today and I've said we can go out for tea/drinks (regretting that already!!) now what could I have that won't wreck everything I've worked so hard for??

Does anyone do WI on wii fit? That's what I've been using and it's saying I'm losing weight but I'm starting to panic incase it's wrong I'm scared to check by using other scales.

Xx

It will be right so long as u weigh in same place/ same time etc....

Depends where u are eating! U have hardly eaten syns so u could use a few :)

Pasta and sauce/ noodles/ chicken gammon or steak with jacket pot? Xx

Was thinking about nandos coz we haven't been yet?? I haven't had it before so what could I have? Xx

Just make healthy choices hun. Take skin off chicken have jack pot and use ur syns for the sauces n drinks. I harldy ever bother tho when i go out i just enjoy it!!! tapas is usually a good one tho n we go quite often xx

Oooo tapas is my fave but I def thought that would be the highest in syns?? Just weighed myself on wii fit my BMI has gone down to 27.34 from 28.07 so I'm really pleased about that and I've lost 4pounds since Sunday :)

Xx

Last edited:
That's fab hun! Nandos is lovely and as alfsmummy11 said just make sensible choices :) u kno what is free and u CAN do this :) xx

Thanks hun YES I can do it I'm so determined :) dreading work next week tho they always try and sabotage anything good I do.

Still deciding where to go for tea :) xx

Depends on what u order really... Obviously battered things n bread will have high syns but there r loads of others. N mainly the only syns is for the oil or wine n u don't get too much in a tapa. I always ask what's in ot lol xx

Just enjoy whatever u have hun and the syns u have saved the rest Of the week will cover it :) hope Lee has a good day!

Don't tell work just keep quiet and say u don't want whatever they try to tempt u with! I'm here if u need me! (and if u want it syn it so u kno how much "damage" it is lol) x

Thursday 21st. My husbands birthday :)

Breakfast : 2 WM (the tiny warburtons one) HEXB. Lean bacon, mushrooms and fried egg all fried in fly light. tiny tiny bit of salad cream maybe 0.5 if that!

Lunch: fruit salad. Melon, strawberries,raspberries, pineapple, pomegranate seeds, grapes, berries, pear and a banana.

2x mini baby bells (HEXA)

Think we are going out for tea so will update later :)

Back from nandos.

Tea : half chicken, corn on cob and rice.
Will be honest I did eat the skin on chicken but it wasn't much at all it was mostly bone!! I was still hungry after i had eaten!

Did have 4 Malibu and diet cokes.

Xx

Last edited:
Enjoy meal xx

Back