The diary of my new life :)

Ali* said:
Well done on the weight loss hun! That's a fab start!

xx

Thanks ali :) I'm really trying! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday 25th April.

Breakfast: left over quiche/fritata recipe from Saturday. HEXA

Lunch: prawn salad. Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, celery, tomatoes, spoon full of Mayo light and Mayo with sweet chilli.

Grapes.

First day back at work today since I had miscarriage so I'm really dreading it as I don't work with the most supportive people. As soon as they see I'm on a diet they will try and sabotage it straight away. I'm hoping that once I lose the weight and get my confidence back I will be able to look for another job. It's just very hard at the moment as we are trying for a baby and I get good maternity leave where I work.

To keep me going at work till 10pm I will take a mug shot, options hot choc, and some fruit.

Tea: mug shot,
Bowl of chopped up fruit. Orange, apple, kiwi and plum.
Yoghurt from aldi think it's 1-2syns and wasn't worth it!!

2x havest morn breakfast bars HEXB.
options hot choc with squirty cream 2syns.

Xx

Last edited:
Hugs! Chin up chick xx

Tues 26th April.

Breakfast: 1 shredded wheat (HEXB) skimmed milk (HEXA) chopped strawberries and banana.

Lunch: fritata/ quiche 2eggs, skimmed milk, low fat cottage cheese, mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes, garlic and spring onions and sprinkle of low low cheese.only had half of it with some celery.

Snack: apple & plum.

Tea: stir fry. Noodles, peppers, mushrooms, bacon and garlic.

Sauce: Table spoon of light soy sauce and table spoon of sweet chilli sauce.

I've had a horrible day today :( xx

Last edited:
;) how's u chick? X

lanky140 said:
;) how's u chick? X
I'm in agony with my back we must have really worked hard on Sunday night at MJ just dance!! Loved it we so have to do it again!

Still struggling to fit everything in. I'm deciding what to make for lunch might make another fritata/ quiche thing as I have to set off at 13:30 so nit got alot of time to prepare everything!
How r u doing? Xx

Sounds like a good idea! I'm at work and getting hungry so probs gonna have lunch soon! We will def do MJ again! I've got a sore arm but ok otherwise :) x

Wednesday 27th April.

Breakfast: fritata left over from yesterday. Recipe the same.

Lunch: fruit salad with 2 chopped up alpen light bars. Apples, oranges, kiwi and strawberries.

Working 2-10pm today :(

Tea: salad. Cucumber, tomatoes, celery, lettuce, spring onion, table spoon of phili light with peppers and table spoon of extra light Mayo.

Snack: galaxy ripple. 9 syns!!

Do you think I'm eating enough super free/speed food??

Cheese and tomato on toast! Bad :( xx

Xx

Last edited:
Looks good to me :) x

Well I'm not sure how many syns u have used,.. Should aim for 10 :) not eating much meat/ protein... X

lanky140 said:
Well I'm not sure how many syns u have used,.. Should aim for 10 :) not eating much meat/ protein... X

I just really use them for sauces n stuff. I can't really fit much more in I'm stuffed! had loads of mince and salmon last week tho. Xx

U should be balancing meats n veg every week as long as u have 1/3 superfree... Maybe have quorn now and again?! No reason not to have meat ... And maybe have a choccie treat or crisps to use syns? Or save for a takeaway once a wk c

Thursday 28th April.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with skimmed milk.(HEXA) chopped strawberries and banana.

Lunch: uncle bens special fried rice 4syns. Light soy sauce and table spoon of sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns.
Kiwi and a plum.

5.5 syns used so far 10syns left.

Tea: ham salad. Bought from work canteen so not sure about it. Basically had lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber 1 table spoon of potato salad, 1table spoon of pasta in some kind of tomato sauce and 1table spoon of some kind of rice!
It was really nice but not sure of the syns so will just say the whole 10syns I had left coz of the sauces.

Trying to use all my syns to see if it helps! Xx

Last edited:
Well done hun :) keep going! I hope u haven't weighed yourself x

Looks like you doing well to me hun.

How are you feeling? Full? Hungry? Frustrated?

Hopefully none of the above but if we can help let us know ;)

Cheese on toast the other night was NOT bad - it was a lovely treat :D A little bit of what you fancy does you good xx

How is today goin hun? X

Friday 29th.

Breakfast: oat so simple( HEXB) milk (HEXA) 1bite size choc rice crispy square 2syns. Plum.

Lunch: turkey salad. Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, table spoonful of potato salad, rice, pasta sauce. 5syns.

Tea: salmon, spinach, SW potato wedges, steamed veg.

Xx

:) loving our baking time :) x

Back