The diet starts again

Rachel L

I began dieting on the 12th January and did really well for the first few months. Then it slowed down as i began slacking. Then it has really come to a halt since July. I've managed to loose a pound or two just to put them back the next week.

So this post is me saying i am officially back on the diet. I really want to shift the last stone before christmas. Ideally before the start of december so that my body can settle a bit before christmas day:eatdrink023:
Then i should just have to shift the couple of pounds i put on over christmas at the start of next year, ensuring that i don't over do it when i come off the diet.

I know a lot of my problems have been stress related but i really need to stop binging when i'm tired and stressed. I'm scared that if i keep on going as i have been in the last month i will just put all the weight back on. It has to stop now. I had set myself till the end of the year to do this and am not going to let myself down.
Some of the things causing me the stress should hopefully now have eased and the rest i can't do much about so i'm taking a deep breath and concentrating on getting this stone shifted.
I just need to get out of the binge mentality and acknowledge that i do have a problem with food and drink. I wish i could have small amounts of nice stuff and leave it at that but it never happens. So it's no nice treats in the house till christmas :(.

I'm off for a healthy walk in a bit to try and kick start this diet again. I've got ten weeks till the beginning of december to shift fourteen pounds. I'm going to do it this time :party0011:

Hi Rachel, just popped by to say good luck!!!

Good luck! I'm sure you can do it!!! xxxx

hun, me and sabina are in the same boat....you can join our thread for the last stone by christmas....starting after sabina had finished fasting :cool:

if you want...:)

yeah its in the weekly weigh ins :innocent0001:

we are starting thursday because of sabina's fasting....then its onwards and downwards :massmoon:

Back