The diet to end all diets...i will do it this time!!!!

Tammy-marie

Hi everyone,

I have moved over from the Cambridge diet forum because although i have lost just over 3st with the CD i can no longer afford to carry on with it plus i really want to eat REAL food again!!!
So after being off my diet for 3-4 weeks i went down to my local group last night joined slimming world for the 5th and final time!!!

I know that SW works because like i said before i have been there a few times before, what normally happens is i lose 3 or 4 stone then fall pregnant then stop and gain most of it back again.
This time i dont plan on having any more babies and am not going to let anything stop me from reaching my goal...which thanks to the CD is much closer than it ever has been before which is much less daunting!

I have so many reasons to lose this weight for once and for all, mainly because of my 3 beautiful children but the other biggest thing that has pushed me into taking action was losing my wonderful dad last year to a sudden heart attack at just 62 years old. Not only has it made me determined not to follow in his footsteps but i also want to make him proud.

I have my first weigh in next tuesday so will let you all know how i get on.

Good luck to everyone else with your weight loss journeys...your all doing fab!!! :)

Hi Tammy-Marie,

Good luck - sounds like you're really motivated to succeed this time, so I'm sure it will happen. Congrats on your loss on the Cambridge diet too - I don't think I could stick with that myself, so huge respect!

Really looking forward to hearing about how it goes at your WI. :D

I was a little disapointed with my first weigh in last night as i only lost 3lb.
I would be happy with this on a normal week but i was expecting a bit more in my first week, although i guess its because i have moved over from a VLCD instead of starting the diet straight from my old bad way of eating.

I am happy though, im really pleased that its going in the right direction!!

Thank your for your messages of support!! :)

Keep it up 3lbs is great for your first week :)

Hi all I'm new I to have just came off Cambridge after loosing 2 stone but want to **** a stone through eating healthier I'm hoping to not have a gain next week from the switch over :( fingers crossed x x

Back