The difference 10 weeks can make!!!

Haha! I know this is a very late response but that tape measure comment just cracked me up! I don't know how to do those quote thingys in a post! Xxx

Glad you liked it! :)

At the bottom right corner of everyone's posts there are some buttons - the left-hand one should say "quote" on it. Just click that and your reply box will come up with the correct coding at the beginning and end of what the person wrote. If you only want to include part of their post, you can delete the rest as long as you leave the code intact (everything between, and including, the square brackets...).

You can then write your own message below or above.

Have fun,
Mx

Glad you liked it! :)

At the bottom right corner of everyone's posts there are some buttons - the left-hand one should say "quote" on it. Just click that and your reply box will come up with the correct coding at the beginning and end of what the person wrote. If you only want to include part of their post, you can delete the rest as long as you leave the code intact (everything between, and including, the square brackets...).

You can then write your own message below or above.

Have fun,
Mx

Thank you! I think I've done it. Lol. Just having a practice haha. Xx

wow you look great dee, you are glowing! you should do some full length pics. xx

Dee, only spotted this thread just now! How did I miss it?! You look soooooo hot guuurrrrl! You genuinely look ten years younger in the after pic! AMAZING cheekbones by the way xx

x S

Congratulations, the change in you in jus 10 few weeks is brilliant, what is 10 weeks really when you think about it to get a whole new you. Bet your other half is pleased too. Hope the tattooing today went well.
Elaine.

Back