The difference a few months makes!!!

Wow, you look fantastic! If it wasn't for the tattoo on your arm I would never have believed that was you. You really look amazing, and you are definately an inspiration to all of us.
xxxxx

Thanks for sharing these pics with us. With having so much weight to lose it's like a block in my head saying it will never happen.
Seeing how much you have changed your life makes me feel that yes i can do this myself.
Failed on this diet a few times now but i know i need to do it.
You look fantastic xx

Good luck with the new diet, hope it works as well for you as LT obviously has in the past!

Great dee, mine arrived todsy, going to try oe tonight then use the rest of my lipotrim up for the rest off the week then stsrt using the slim and save

Thanks for sharing these pics with us. With having so much weight to lose it's like a block in my head saying it will never happen.
Seeing how much you have changed your life makes me feel that yes i can do this myself.
Failed on this diet a few times now but i know i need to do it.
You look fantastic xx
This is the only diet that i have been able to see the end!! You can do it!!! X

This is the only diet that i have been able to see the end!! You can do it!!! X

It's the same for me, I have lost a stone or so on diets before but it just comes off so slowly and it takes forever to see the results, weight loss on this diet seems so rapid and I bet the huge losses each week really spur you on!

Its so worth it. Well done, you look amazing, cool profiler too. Im on day 1, hope to be able to report amazing losses like that soon.

Well that's spurred me on thanks and cool tattoo!! Well done you and good luck on slim and save! X

Back