The difference a year makes - 5 stone gone!

You look fabulous. It's amazing the effect carbs have on some of us, i love not being fuzzy headed and sleepy after a meal now. Well done.

Thank you all:)

Still enjoying my low carb lifestyle and losing a little bit slowly.....might even get to a BMI of 25 although not too worried about it:)

Just found this! Wow - have enjoyed every word - you look fantastic, I was beginning to think you might look like a jar of Marmite ;) You are so helpful and certainly an inspiration for my own journey :) xxx

Lol - thanks RW. Worth hanging in there - this is a great WOE and does work for many:). Keep going!

Still maintaining. Survived a 2 week holiday - avoided carbs mostly; when stuck and had them i felt rough:eek: Back with a couple of pounds on- but they have fallen off easily with two weeks eating how I like:). Where now? Focused on exercise to change shape not get skinnier- let's see what happens;)

Wow, fantastic!

Such an inspiration. Well done!

Fab Well done :D

Hi kat1e,

ive enjoyed reading your diary and you are an absolute inspiration to anyone out there wanting to do Atkins. I hope you are well?

Back