The difference a year makes

cybill

Gold Member
I've just been looking back at some pictures from this time last year. Thought I'd share a few with you. If you're just getting started, or struggling - it really is worth it.
These pictures were from this time last year:
41452-albums2875-picture20255.jpg

41452-albums2875-picture20256.jpg

41452-albums2875-picture20257.jpg

And this is why I keep going on the diet - these pictures are from Mum's wedding last week:
41452-albums2875-picture20246.jpg

41452-albums2875-picture20247.jpg

Wow!! you look fantastic.... such an inspiration to all of us.. Thankyou for sharing..:D

Amazing!!!! Well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Wow! When I think about all the special occasions in the past when I've seen the photos after and thought "damn, why didn't I stick to the diet!" - you're living the dream! Looking fab :D

As all the others have said well done & wow. Only on day 8 of a re re re start finally got my head in order but these pics do inspire me to keep on track so thanks & again well done.

I can't see the pics!!!

Can someone help me

I must admit, all this post has inspired me to do so far is get to 50 posts so that I can see the pictures in order to be inspired to keep on the diet.

Must... not... spam...

(Am looking forward to seeing your achievements soon, Cybill!)

Is it 50 posts we need to see pics?

Me too...looking forward to gaining access to the pics...but I cant get my head around these huge weight losses...crikey..you would be a whole new woman.....well done to all...

x fireflii

50 posts? Well I guess this one makes me one closer :) am dying to be able to see pics, think it's really going to help with the motivation

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. It does feel so good to be achieving this dream, and to keep working through all the wobbles along the way. (I'm sure there will still be some more wobbles to come in the last couple of stone!) I'm so proud of what I've achieved so far, and find it amazing to see how much difference it's made. (I just need to bottle this feeling and use it to keep me going through the next couple of stone!)

WOW WOW!!!! Girl you look so good its like a different woman :cool:. Aaaah well done Rachael :). x x

Back