Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Ya it is, but i got if off a child cooking webpage so couldnt be too hard lol (was looking for recipe idea for my toddler).

Yesterday went fine

Just fruit for brekkie after WI 0pp

L. 2 slices toast and butter with banana (8pp) bought the wrong bread by mistake thicker cut so 2 slices are 6pp wont be making that mistake again.

Early dinner. 2 slices toast and hoops (12pp)

Late dinner. Beef Chilli (6pp) couscous (5pp)

snacks. bag of Tatyo (5pp) and 2 flapjacks (8pp)

Daily 33/33
weeklies 11/49

Would have been fine only for those stupid flapjacks were calling me

Yesterday went well but hubby bought me a large bar of cholocate only meant to eat half be before i knew it the whole thing was gone so only have 16 weeklies left and have not earned any ap this week so far as my back is still sore. But it is getting better each day so hopefully tomorrow will be able to get a walk in.

Back still pretty sore but will just have to get on with it hopefully it will sort itself out in a few days, no walks for me in this lovely weather :(

Serena i have worked out the muffins il list the ingredients below and the propoints i have given them so correct me if i am wrong with anything.

40g Courgette, 40g carrot, 2 tsp baking powder (0pp)
2 eggs (i used medium) (4pp)
4 tbsp milk (using skimmed) (1pp)
2 tbsp raisins (4pp)
2 tbsp sunflower oil (2pp)
150g flour (15pp)
30g light brown sugar (4pp)

That makes 10 muffins at 30pp so 3pp each now they are on the small side as they were for toddler but can spread it over fewer muffins and up the points.

Recipe sounds yummy and I'd say you're pretty spot on with your PP, I'd probably make 6 Muffins at 5pp as I'm happy to 'spend' 5pp on a substantial Muffin. Thanks for posting it :) Im hoping to make my Cheese ones tomorrow. X PS-Well Done on your 2lbs loss! PPS-Don't worry about the Choc, you had the Weeklies to cover it, everyone needs a treat and that was yours :) x

At least you pp it hun you still have a good bit of weeklies

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya and i plan of having my weeklies gone by today anyway as dont want to use any for weekend and wi on Tuesday

Yey for Weeklies! How many do you have left? X

10 weeklies left and 21 dailies for today so should be plenty for tonight and then it will be my daily 33 for next 3 days so should have a loss this week

10 weeklies left and 21 dailies for today so should be plenty for tonight and then it will be my daily 33 for next 3 days so should have a loss this week

Fingers Crossed Dianne! I'm liking the sound of 31pp tonight, what are your plans? X

Thanks Charlene,

Not a great week last week back much better now but was feeling very down so mad at myself for losing track since september and have not go anywhere near hitting my target for xmas so that lead me to eat more (stupid i know but i eat when im depressed). Had a long talk with myself last night and re evaluated the situation back on track again from today, have adjusted my target for xmas to be a bit more realistic for me and hopefully i can reach it.

Hopefully i didnt do too much damage for WI wish me luck.

Thanks Charlene, Not a great week last week back much better now but was feeling very down so mad at myself for losing track since september and have not go anywhere near hitting my target for xmas so that lead me to eat more (stupid i know but i eat when im depressed). Had a long talk with myself last night and re evaluated the situation back on track again from today, have adjusted my target for xmas to be a bit more realistic for me and hopefully i can reach it. Hopefully i didnt do too much damage for WI wish me luck.
Good Luck Hun fingers crossed, heres to a good week for us all x

Best of luck hun glad your getting back into it xXx

Ok im up 0.5lb this week quite happy with that as was afraid it would be so much worse. Day one again here it goes,

I have a wedding on saturday so that is going to be a bit of a problem but i have to lose weight this week so will leave all my weeklies for that day and hope for the best and point as best i can with the meal and stick to wine at dinner and then bulmers light for rest of night.

Ok im up 0.5lb this week quite happy with that as was afraid it would be so much worse. Day one again here it goes, I have a wedding on saturday so that is going to be a bit of a problem but i have to lose weight this week so will leave all my weeklies for that day and hope for the best and point as best i can with the meal and stick to wine at dinner and then bulmers light for rest of night.

Nothing wrong with half pound. Good plan for the wedding I have one in Dundalk on thurs plus after party on fri n staying on til Sunday so I will be off plan but I not going stress out bout it we have to enjoy life too x

Ok im up 0.5lb this week quite happy with that as was afraid it would be so much worse. Day one again here it goes,

I have a wedding on saturday so that is going to be a bit of a problem but i have to lose weight this week so will leave all my weeklies for that day and hope for the best and point as best i can with the meal and stick to wine at dinner and then bulmers light for rest of night.

Hey Dianne, 1/2lb will come off as quickly as it went on, saving your Weeklies for the Wedding winds like a great idea, at least you can still indulge but know you are sticking to the Plan. Onwards and Downwards to next WI! X

.5lb is only a wee itl be off next week xXx

Welcome Marie x

So yesterday went really well

2 slices toast (5pp)
Light Philadelphia (1pp)
Tomatoes (0pp)
ww yoghurt (1pp)

Banana (0pp)

2 slices toast (5pp)
Light Butter (1pp)
Poached Egg (2pp)

Rice (5pp)
Veg Curry (2pp)
ww Naan Bread (3pp)

Mint Options (1pp)
Pumpkin & Banana Muffin (6pp)
Square choc (1pp)

Daily 33/33
Weekly 0/49

30 Day Shred (5ap)
Steps 5095 (0ap)

2 Litres Water

Welcome Marie x

So yesterday went really well

2 slices toast (5pp)
Light Philadelphia (1pp)
Tomatoes (0pp)
ww yoghurt (1pp)

Banana (0pp)

2 slices toast (5pp)
Light Butter (1pp)
Poached Egg (2pp)

Rice (5pp)
Veg Curry (2pp)
ww Naan Bread (3pp)

Mint Options (1pp)
Pumpkin & Banana Muffin (6pp)
Square choc (1pp)

Daily 33/33
Weekly 0/49

30 Day Shred (5ap)
Steps 5095 (0ap)

2 Litres Water

Fab Menu Dianne :) How are u finding the 30DS? X

Well it was my first day doing it have had the DVD for about a year ;). Arms and stomach bit sore today but though i would be worse. Love that it is only 20 mins. Was doing it in front on my 13months old he was just laughing at me jumping around the place then started to climb on top of me while i was doing crunches, little monkey :)

Back