Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Probaly get Chinese not that many options when you live in the middle of nowhere :)

I usually have a small dinner when i get in from work as i do be so hungry so eat with my son at 5:30. Hubby doesnt get home until 7 and Jamies bed time is 7:30/7:45 so no point having dinner until after he is in bed so the two of us have dinner at about 8:30 in which case previoulsy i would have binged as i would be so hungry so decided to have a mini dinner for myself earlier to stop myself picking so much and have the plus that i get to eat with the two boys in my life

I'm loving the idea Dianne! Especially for me on a Monday, Poppy has to eat at 430 cos of Rainbows, I might start eating a mini dinner with her then and then have a proper dinner once she's home and in bed. X

Good day yesterday, myself and my three sisters all lost weight so we got to get a chinese yummy.

B
Just some fruit after WI

L
2 slices Slimsters Bread Toasted (3pp)
Cheese (3pp)
Tomatoes (0pp)

When i got home from work
Leek and Potoato Soup (1pp)

D
Vegetable Chop Suey and Noodels (25pp)

s
Options Mint (1pp)

Dailies 33/33
Weeklies 0/49

Yesterdays food diary:

B
Special K 45g (4pp)
LF milk (2pp)

S
Breakfast Biscuits (4pp)

L
Carrot & Corriander Soup (6pp)

D
Lasagne (13pp)
Apple Crumble (5pp)
LF Custart (1pp)

Total
33/33 Dailies
2/49 Weeklies

Thanks Charlene it was nice alright.

Todays food:

B
Special K (4pp)
LF Milk (2pp)

S
Breakfast Biscuits (4pp)

L
Chicken and salad wrap with sweet chilli sauce (8pp)
Bag of Tatyo Snacks (2pp)

D
Fish Pie (9pp)
Oven Chips (2pp)
Hoops (5pp)

S
Apple Crumble (5pp)
LF Custard (1pp)

Total 42pp

33/33 Dailies
Weeklies 11/49

My mother in law gave me a big bag of cooking apples from her tree so had to use them some way ;) Portions it and have it frozen for myself for an evening snack as i dont have any othere sweet stuff in my house this week as i just keep binging on it.

Welcome Embo,

I lost 1.5lb this week so happy with that. Had a lovely day shopping with my mum, sister and my son Jamie. Got most of my Christmas presents which is great, and was nice to have the day off work.

Today was my last day going to ww meeting as going to do it from home from now on. Changing my wi day to a Friday as do worse over weekends and great during the week so though Friday would be my best day to weight in. Going to weight myself at chemist close to were I work so will go at lunch time on Fridays. Hopefully I will keep it up that way if I find myself going off track without the guilt of being weighted in front of my leader I am going to go back to ww after xmas

Well done on loss. Good luck with fri wi. Thats why we do it aswel. Plenty of days to recover from not so good weekends...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya will weigh myself this Friday so I cant get a start point for next week and reset my weeklies. I am going out Saturday night so want to get my weight before then. Myself and three of my sisters are going out for a girly night out cant wait, starting off when I put baby to bed at about 8 they are coming to my house for few drinks and nibbles first then on to pub and prob nightclub so looking forward to it, and hubby is getting up with baby in the morning so I get a sleep in too extra bonus :)

Aw saturday sounds like it'll be a great nite. Enjoy it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really looking forward to it now, got a lovely new top yesterday shopping so am going to wear that, seems like ages since i have had a proper night out, its no fun going out when you have to get up at 7 the next morning.

Which LF custard do you have? I had the alpro soya custard and it was yummy! The alpro soya vanilla desserts taste like custard too, though they are 3pp each.

I just use the carton of Tesco own brand low fat custard you get 62g for 1pp or 103g for 2pp. Have not really pointed any other types as wouldnt eat it that often and just had this one in the press.

Back