Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Post a pic now before you head out. My friend and I are goin out tomoro nite but both working morn after. Im in at 8.30 but shes not in til 11. Told her she cud wait in mine, have shower there and come into work then after. She was so excited as she has 4 kids. She said 2 hours extra in a bed on her own, in a house on her own, being able to shower and change in peace is the best present ever. Think shes more excited bout that than nite out. Hehe....
So you enjoy every bit of your nite out and lie on in morn. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Id say she is with four kids she would def need a break i find it hard with just the one. Its crazy how excited we get with just a lie in these days how times have changed :) Knowing my luck now Jamie will be so cranky with teeth or something and wont settle for Liam so will have to get up. But will get a bit of a lie in anyway.

Will post a pic before i head out see what ye think. Ye are going to be wreaked for work remember when i was younger i used to go out all day Sundays and nightclub and everything didnt get home till 5/6 in morning and still head into work at 9 and be fine such a difference a few years make. I still dont get hangovers thanks god but be very tired the next day

Weighted myself today in local chemist (i tested a couple of chemists and this one was the same weight as my weight watchers one the last two weeks so im going with this one each Friday) and i am down another 1.5lb since tuesday so that is 3lb in 10 days. So start week off now today so Friday will be my WI day anymore.

Not going to have a treat as such, but am going up to my parents house as every friday night and will have a couple of glasses of low calorie wine and mum usually does a bit of finger food too so will have one of two things, will try not to use my weeklies as am going out tomorrow night and want to keep them for the alcohol and some for Sunday as after a night drinking i tend to snack a bit the next day :)

Well done on loss. Heres to a good first friday wi week... :)
Enjoy tonite and hope you get great sleep in. Work yesterday was rough. Enjoyed sleep in this morn instead. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Shez here it somewhere before and though it was funny and true :)

Saturday night was a great laugh, didnt get to take a pic as it was all a bit rushed getting ready in the end after i put little one to bed. Ending up in nightclub and got home at 4:00 didnt go to chipper or eat when i got home went straight to bed and got to sleep in until 11, which was so good longest i have slept in, in over a year, felt great on Sunday did pick a small bit but pointed it. So overall so far i am only gone over my weeklies by 4pp which i think is good. so have four days now to stick to 33pp and should def have a loss this week.

Tired this morning here at work roll on 5 o clock

Was doing very well yesterday, but then in the evening i wanted to use up some ripe bananas so i made some banana bread for my little one but smelt so good when it was done and i had to taste it to make sure it was ok for Jamie to eat :) Think i ate nearly half the loaf opps ah well damage limitation from now until Friday

Was doing very well yesterday, but then in the evening i wanted to use up some ripe bananas so i made some banana bread for my little one but smelt so good when it was done and i had to taste it to make sure it was ok for Jamie to eat :) Think i ate nearly half the loaf opps ah well damage limitation from now until Friday

wonder how many points it is? x

Been too scared to point it must check it when i get home for the craic :)

Here is recipe if you want to point it

225g flour
1tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinamon
80g caster sugar
1 egg
75ml sunflower oil
3 bananas
vanilla extract

Could have been worse i suppose could of ate a large bar of chocolate :) Weight in at 1:00 hope i lost something. I have gone over by 5pp on my weeklies. I had 11pp left the day i ate the banana bread so if it was more than that that more in excess of my weeklies. I feel like i have lost weight but who knows.

Could have been worse i suppose could of ate a large bar of chocolate :) Weight in at 1:00 hope i lost something. I have gone over by 5pp on my weeklies. I had 11pp left the day i ate the banana bread so if it was more than that that more in excess of my weeklies. I feel like i have lost weight but who knows.

Good luck for WI today. xx

Back