Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Well done!

Thanks everyone, had a lovely weekend, went shopping on Saturday finished off getting my xmas presents so deligthed with that. and went to cinema on Saturday night saw Hunger Games was really good. Brough my own goodies to cinema so was able to point them. Went to in laws yesterday for lunch so was all go, didnt get any house work done so that is all awaiting me this evening after work :(

Have all my weeklies gone now for the week so just 33 propoints daily from now until friday and hopefully il get another loss this week.

Have my female friends xmas night out on saturday so that is a meal and drinks really looking forward to that. But as it is my hubbies birthday that night too he is going out and i couldnt really ask him to get up on sunday with the baby so i will have to get up so wont be drinking too much, thats the plan anyway :)

Yesterdays food:

430ml skimmed milk through the day (4pp)

B
Rice Krispies (4pp)

s
Breakfast biscuits (4pp)

L
2 slices slimsters Bread (3pp)
Tomatoes (0pp)
Sweet Chilli Philadelphia (1pp)
Scallions (0pp)

D
Chicken Fajita with 2 wraps (12pp)

s
Velvet crunch salt and vinegar (2pp)
popcorn (2pp)
Options mint (1pp)

Dailies 33/33

Doing good since the weekend sticking to my 33 propoints a day so hopefully will get a good result tomorrow. Its going to be a tough weekend as have my neices 2nd Birthday party on Saturday and then out for dinner and drinks with my girlfriends and on Sunday have my step-nieces 9th Birthday party so going to be a junk filled weekend just have to try my best to stay within my points but the hardest will be my dinner out as cant point it before hand and they dont have a menu online :(

Its prob only over here in Ireland its made be Irish Pride. Its similiar to Nimble. kind of a mix between white and brown sliced bread but you get a normal slice of bread not like ww and stuff only tiny slices.

Had a great weekend, did a bit of shopping with Jamie saturday morning got the groceries, then had my nieces 2nd birthday party at 3:00, was very good there only stuck to a sandwich and one ricekrispie bun (a must at kids parties), got home at 5:30 had to rush to get ready as was heading out with the girls. Had dinner at 7 only had starter and main, warm chicken salad and then fillet steak with mashed potato for main, so stuck to best options i could as was italian and loads of creamy sauce on everything. we brought our own wine so had my low calorie on for 11pp for the bottle. The we headed to couple of pubs and then nightclub. Was a fab night such a great laugh they even played few xmas songs in nightclub so loads of dancing. A friend of ours was finished work at 3.00 so he was bringing us home, i went to chipper to get food for him as a thank you and of course with a few drinks on me i bough i curry cheese chip for myself. Started eating it when i got home and was just distusted with myself so dumped half of it and went to bed.

Dont get handovers so i was fine the next day and had my step nieces 9th birthday party at 1:00, didnt do as well at that party had few sweets and two of the cupcakes i made. They were chocolate cupcakes with salted carmel buttercream and a drizzle of salted carmel on top so yummy if i do say so myself but they were 13pp each :( so well over my weeklies so its damage limitation for rest of week until weight in.

Going to change my WI day again this time to Thursdays, as its difficult on fridays sometimes to get out as have meetings etc so said i will go on Thursdays instead so i can go that day everyweek. and it is still giving me few days after weekends to rain it in if i need to

Don't worry about going over your weeklies hunny. I've done that the last two weeks and first week I lost 2 and second I lost half. Mind you I did punish myself with exercise for four days haha and I'm having to do the same this week too dohh!! Never bloody learn do I?!!

Try to earn some activity points this week and you'll be fine by Thursday and now we share the same WI day too yaay!!

I did the shred but as I have a crappy knee and knackered discs it didn't suit me, but as someone with more than a little exercise knowledge the Shred really is the business.

i keep sayin im gonna try shred but still havent got round to it!!
that just sums up my motivation towards exercise i spose lol x

Yesterday went good had 32 of my 33 daily points.

B
Rice Krispies (4pp)

L
Sweet Chilli Chicken wrap (8pp)
Snax Tatyo (2pp)

D
WW Tomato Basil Chicken (6pp)
Potoato (3pp)
Extra Veg (0pp)

Anytime
Skimmed Milk 400ml (3pp)
Breakfast Biscuits (4pp)
Options Mint (1pp)
3 Boiled Sweets (1pp)

Very nervous about tomorrow, its going to be so hard now until end of year as have at least one if not two dinners out each week

Yesterday went good had 32 of my 33 daily points.

B
Rice Krispies (4pp)

L
Sweet Chilli Chicken wrap (8pp)
Snax Tatyo (2pp)

D
WW Tomato Basil Chicken (6pp)
Potoato (3pp)
Extra Veg (0pp)

Anytime
Skimmed Milk 400ml (3pp)
Breakfast Biscuits (4pp)
Options Mint (1pp)
3 Boiled Sweets (1pp)

Very nervous about tomorrow, its going to be so hard now until end of year as have at least one if not two dinners out each week

sounds like a good meal plan :)
i agree.. we are goin out for xmas drink on the 20th! then im hoping the next day isnt full of hangover munchies!!
im not too fussed after that tho as its xmas n it will all be over as quick as it came around again! as long as i dont over binge! but im deffo back on it january! n aim to lose 2 stone before august sunmer holiday if not before as i have a weddin in april! x

I am working Xmas day so having a bit of a "Picky" afternoon rather than cooking but boxing day will be our day. Not got much planned this year and I surprise myself with the thought but I am actually quite happy with the thought. Kids n grandkids Xmas eve, then I think they are doing a flying visit Xmas day but other than that quiet. Which should and I do stress the word "Should2 help me out weight wise.

I am working Xmas day so having a bit of a "Picky" afternoon rather than cooking but boxing day will be our day. Not got much planned this year and I surprise myself with the thought but I am actually quite happy with the thought. Kids n grandkids Xmas eve, then I think they are doing a flying visit Xmas day but other than that quiet. Which should and I do stress the word "Should2 help me out weight wise.

ahh that will be nice to have them over xmas eve!
i have no plans this year either tends to be last minute invitations like last year was my cousins xmas eve with more family for drinks etc then my moms xmas day n night, then boxin day is normally just a chill out day with films!
but this year im in my own home with the other half :) so will be somewhere xmas eve but we are cookin our own xmas dinner for just the 2 of us and no idea what we are doin on the evening!! x

Back