Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Us too, just the two of us. On the Shred , if it helps, take a photo on day one, just on your phone. If you can do a round of the shred, not the 30 days just 1st 10 IF you have done it with a good bit of "umph" behind you, you WILL see a difference. OK some more than others but you will see it. No I am not endorsed by Ms Michaels lol but I know my stuff when it comes to training and she is the real deal. Not one of these celeb type things that we would all look fab on if we had our meals delivered and personal trainer knocking on our door behind them.

Us too, just the two of us. On the Shred , if it helps, take a photo on day one, just on your phone. If you can do a round of the shred, not the 30 days just 1st 10 IF you have done it with a good bit of "umph" behind you, you WILL see a difference. OK some more than others but you will see it. No I am not endorsed by Ms Michaels lol but I know my stuff when it comes to training and she is the real deal. Not one of these celeb type things that we would all look fab on if we had our meals delivered and personal trainer knocking on our door behind them.

that is true!!

i aim to start this in january also x

Go for it, just make sure you have good trainers on. If you have one of those little trampette things it might help out with some of the impact things I struggled with, just a thought. let us know how you get on.

Good idea about taking the photo for the Shred. Didnt get around to doing it this week but will try and start in on Sunday and go for the full 10 days and see how i get on.

Weighted myself yesterday and i put on 1lb :( i knew it wouldnt be good with two kids parties and a meal and night out but back focused again i can do this, I will lose for next week i tell you :)

Yesterdays food was
B
Didnt have any as was Weighting

L
Chicken Wrap (got this in Tesco as looked the healtiest they had none of their ligher ones but it was 12pp OMG will def be pointing before i buy something in future)
Fruit
Curlywurly (3pp)

D
Chicken Curry (6pp)
Rice ( 7pp)

Anytime
Choc 5pp

Total 33/33
Weeklies 0/49

Going out for a chinese tomorrow night with my two best friends cant wait seems like ages since we have had a catch up. Going to leave the full 49 weekly points for the meal and wine at meal. Then use my dailies for food during the day and some drinks after meal so hopefully that will cover me. Then i will just use dailies from Sunday on and fingers crossed

Did good yesterday stuck to my daily points today I am having fruit for breakfast for lunch I had potato (1pp) and turnips and have no point soup for later, leavin my weeklies for dinner and wine so that is 31 propoints left for few drinks after so hopefully that will cover it

Did good on saturday night stuck to what i had planned to get and it was so yum, had a great night good laugh and we went to nightclub and didnt go to chipper on way home. Got home at 4.30 and had to get up at 8 with my son so i was so tired all day yesterday. Hubby got to sleep in most of the day of course and was dying with hangover he wouldnt have been able to mind Jamie even if he had got up so after dinner made him mind him for couple of hours while i had a bit of time for myself :) did have the munchies yesterday and did have a few celebrations so i am over my weeklies by 3pp so not too bad. So sticking to 33 dailies this week and hopefully will get a good result on Thursday

Sticking to my 33 dailies the last few days

Yesterday was

B
Rick Krispies (4pp)

L
2 Slices Toast (3pp)
Butter (2pp)
Banana (0pp)

D
Chicken (4pp)
stir Fry Veg (0pp)
Garlic and herb sauce (2pp)
Rice (9pp)

Anytime
Skimmed Milk 400ml (3pp)
Breakfast Biscuits (4pp)
2 Choc sweets (2pp)

Yesterdays food:

B
Rice Krispies (4pp)

L
Salad with pinenuts (10pp)
Banana (0pp)

D
Beef Stew and potato (9pp)

Anytime
Breakfast biscuits (4pp)
Skimmed Milk 400ml (3pp)
Choc (3pp)

Nervous about weight in today not sure if i did enough after the weekend but here's hoping wish me luck

A lb is brill Dianne well done I didn't make wi this wk checked my own scales n STS happy with dat it hard time of ur to loose but well done u :)

Thanks and well done on your sts, it better drop off us all in January now when we have no more nights out :) Next week will be hard i will weight in on Friday as will be in town that day dont plan on leaving the house on St Stephens Day :)

We have our Christmas party tonigth, having dinner at 7:00 with our office (6 of us) then meeting the other office later for a few drinks. Looking forward to it and i have one sister bringing me in and another bringing me home :) and Liam is getting up with Jamie in the morning so i will have a bit of a sleep in

Well done on your lb hun. Google what a lb looks like. It's great to see that it's actually quite a large amount off your body forever :)

Ya I know a lb is a lot, last night was really good food was fab got home at bout 3:00 pickin a lot today and didn't really point it have to rain it in over the next couple of days don't want to be using christmas as an excuse to eat all around me

Hey everyone hope ye all had a lovely Christmas,

I had a really stress full two weeks which of course led me to eat everything around me :( so dreading WI on Thursday but if i dont just bite the bullet and get it over with i know next week will be just as bad, I am going away for night in hotel and a meal tomorrow night so cant even do any damage limitation before then. I have ate so much crap i am kind of looking forward to eating healthy again feel like crap, and with only three hours sleep last night i am really misserable today and just want to eat crap but luckly im at work so dont have acess to it. Going to sit down when i come back from night away and make a meal plan for the week and do the grocery shopping after WI on Thursday.

Must dust off the shred too.

Hope everyone did better than me these holidays :)

Back