Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Hi Dianne you r not alone i never took my head out of them bloody tins of sweets n boxes of Pringles a poor disaster will try and get back into ww on thurs c if I can undo some of damage b4 weigh in nxt wed night hope u have a lovely night away :)

Had a lovely night away just what i needed and had a little sleep in in the morning and. Enjoyed the meal out on Tuesday and the breakfast in the hotel the next morning. And had the house cleared of sweets and chocs (mainly i ate them but all in the name of clearing it out for new start on diet :) )

Weighted myself yesterday and i put on a huge 7lb omg cant believe that and it takes so long getting that 7lb off but anyway whats done is done and its back to the start again. Have a wedding tomorrow so leaving my weeklies for that and other than that just sticking to my dailies and will start the shred on Sunday.

My old leader used to say she doesnt care how much we put on at Xmas as long as its gone by end of January so will aim for that and hopefully more fingers crossed

Happy New Year hon.
Oh wedding tomorrow-nice start to the new year. Well done on clearing the place out in time for new diet ;)
7lbs will be gone by end of Jan no prob. Good luck. :)

glad u had a lovely time and yeah i agree with the leader! u can get that off my end of jan no prob :)
so crap tho how it takes time to lose weight but no time at all to put it on!! i only have to look at a cake n seem to put a lb on! lol annoying but o well well done for getin rid of the junk n drawing a line :)

enjoy the wedding! :)

So had a good day at the wedding on Saturday, going to wipe my weeklies for that and just stick to dailies from now until thursday, hope to get a good loss this week to give me a boost.

Back at work fully from today, so really need to get myself organised do up some soup for lunches or something and get some meal plan done up for the week, need serious inspiration will have to raid me presses and see whats there

So had a good day at the wedding on Saturday, going to wipe my weeklies for that and just stick to dailies from now until thursday, hope to get a good loss this week to give me a boost.

Back at work fully from today, so really need to get myself organised do up some soup for lunches or something and get some meal plan done up for the week, need serious inspiration will have to raid me presses and see whats there

Glad you had a lovely day at the wedding hun :)
Good luck with wi on thursday you will of done good hun xx

glad u had a nice day at the wedding :)
what soups u planning on making?

What soups ya gonna make? Are you still goin to meetings hun xx

Hi Dianne glad u had good time at wedding your a good one I can't get back into it dread wi on wed just hope meeting will give me the kick I need you doing well without classes :)

Not going to classes anymore Jo weighting myslef in chemist each week, wasnt really getting anything out of meetins as leader wasnt very good and other times didnt suit me and i couldnt justify spending that money each week to just get weighted. I just needed the physical effort to get weighted iykwim dont rely on my scales at home so though by going out and physically getting weighted in chemist would keep me on track, which i think it has the same as going to meetings anyway. My sisters go to a different meeting so i can get any info off them and i text them each week with my gain/loss so keeps me on track (most weeks :) )

On the soup front didnt get around to it yet, my son just started walking last Friday so it crazy minding him that i feel wreaked in the evenings but now he is getting the hang of it i think. But when i get around to it at some stage this week going to make a general veg one and maybe leek and potato. May make a tomatoe based one too not sure yet. Not really a fat of spicy/curried soups so just stick with plan ones. Got a nice recipe for a mushrooms one that is suppose to be nice will try that one too

Yesterdays food menu

B
Special K (4pp)

L
2 slices Slimsters Bread (3pp)
Butter (2pp)
Jam (1pp)
Yoghurt (1pp)

D
Pork Stir Fry with loads of veg and Szechuan sauce (4pp)
Rice (8pp)

Anytime
Skimmed Milk (3pp)
Belmont Breakfast Biscuits (4pp)
Options Mint (1pp)
2 lollipops (2pp)

Dailies 33/33

and i have some of the stir fry left over for lunch today :)

Yesterday went well stuck to my dailies, think i am getting that cold thats going around hopefully i just get the edge for it and doesnt get any worse :(

Yesterday menu:

B
Special K (4pp)

L
Left over pork Stir Fry from dinner (4pp)
Yoghurt (3pp)

D
Veg Tikka Masala (2pp)
Rice (7pp)
Oven chips (5pp)

Anytime
Skimmed Milk (3pp)
Breakfast Biscuits (4pp)

Dailies 32/33

Back