Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Down 4lb this week, very happy with that as wasnt sure as had the wedding

Well done that's superb hun x

2/1/14. 15st 2lb
9/1/14. 15st 1lb (-1lb)

Amazing loss Diane. Well done. Running around after little fella im sure helps. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone and welcome to the new subscribers.

Had a lovely weekend, went up to parents house on Friday night and had my low calorie wine and stayed away from majority of food there just had a salad sandwich. On saturday cleaned the whole house from top to bottom, great to get it all done. Then when son was in bed i made a lovely steak dinner for myself and hubby with fillet steak, mashed potatoes, veg and pepper sauce. It was so nice and we opened a bottle of wine (the real stuff not the low calorie one :) ) was lovely as the low calories is very sweet am kind of getting sick of it at this stage but its a necessary evil at times :).
Sunday then had my NCT on my car (not sure if ye have one in UK and what is called basically just test to make sure car is road worthy) it passed anyway which is great. and myself and son spend a lovely day together on the floor playing.

So used all my weeklies over the weekend so have my daily points of 33 now until thursday.

Thanks everyone and welcome to the new subscribers.

Had a lovely weekend, went up to parents house on Friday night and had my low calorie wine and stayed away from majority of food there just had a salad sandwich. On saturday cleaned the whole house from top to bottom, great to get it all done. Then when son was in bed i made a lovely steak dinner for myself and hubby with fillet steak, mashed potatoes, veg and pepper sauce. It was so nice and we opened a bottle of wine (the real stuff not the low calorie one :) ) was lovely as the low calories is very sweet am kind of getting sick of it at this stage but its a necessary evil at times :).
Sunday then had my NCT on my car (not sure if ye have one in UK and what is called basically just test to make sure car is road worthy) it passed anyway which is great. and myself and son spend a lovely day together on the floor playing.

So used all my weeklies over the weekend so have my daily points of 33 now until thursday.

I think we call it MOT in UK. Dinner with hubby sounds delish!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya its MOT alright heard of that before. Ya dinner was yummy.

Yesterday stuck to my dailies

B
Special K (4pp)
Skimmed Milk (1pp)

L
2 Slices Bread (3pp)
Tomoatoes
Philadephia light (1pp)
Yoghurt (1pp)

D
Cottage Pie (9pp)

Anytime
2 Slices Bread (3pp)
Butter (2pp)
Egg large (3pp)
Special K (4pp)
Skimmed Milk (2pp)

33/33 dailies
2.5 litres water

Hiya, just catching up! Your steak dinner sounds lovely! Would kill to have 33PP, my 26 seem to be gone before I know it.

Your the same as me now, waiting for new weeklies on Thursday, have no plans on how to use them but like to feel like I have made them count by spending them on 1 or 2 particularly nice meals or trips to restaurants/pubs. Have you any plans for your weeklies?

No plans i use a good few on friday as we get scones at work at 11.00 and they are huge ones 9pp each so look forward to one of those each week and then every friday night myslef and majority of brothers and sisters go to our parents house for few drinks bit of finger food and lots of laughs so like my few glasses of wine then. Not going out this weekend so might get a take away or something for saturday night

Sounds like a great way to use them, scones takeaways and a few glasses of wine...lovely!

I am jealous as given up drinking for January, although on the plus side, my weeklies are going a LOT further!

Back