Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Not holding out much hope for weight loss this week feel so bloated, think its the water i started really drinking my 2litres plus since monday and since then just feel so heavy though it would pass after couple of days drinking it but still feel like that today :(

Aw im sure the bloating will pass alright. Worth sticking to the water. Unfortunately it just might hinder you this week.
Glad car passed the NCT. I have mine on 30th! Fairly sure itll fail but shur ill wait and see. :)

Well i stayed the same this week but will def keep up with the water and hopefully it will show for next week, i was looking at simple start but too scared to do it, as dont trust myself with protions etc so am going to stick to pp but do as many foods in filling and healths list as i can

Well i stayed the same this week but will def keep up with the water and hopefully it will show for next week, i was looking at simple start but too scared to do it, as dont trust myself with protions etc so am going to stick to pp but do as many foods in filling and healths list as i can

Aw well, ya I do think its the water that caused the STS so keep going this week.
Ya simple start can be a bit scary but what you have planned is great, You should still find that you're filling up more on main meals cos they're filling and healthy and want to snack less which is the idea behind simple start. Good luck hon. :)

It will definitely be the water. You can look forward to a good loss next week I can bet!

Stick with what you're doing, the water is healthy and will pay off in the end!

Had a good weekend, when for a walking in town 5km on Saturday, it was organised throughout the country in aid of weight loss so decided to do it with a friend of mine. went for lunch after was lovely to get a bit of time to myself.

I have 9 weeklies left but dont plan on using them the rest of the week.

Todays plan is

B
Special K (4pp)

L
WW tomato soup (2pp)
2 crumpets (5pp)
LF peanut butter (2pp)
Banana (0pp)
Yoghurt (1pp)

400ml Skimmed milk throughout the day (3pp)

So thats 16pp left for dinner not fully sure what i will have yet, have chicken out so will prob be chicken and veg stirfry with mushroom sauce and some rice

Dinner sounds nice, well done on staying on track this weekend.

I really need to make some soup. I try and take it to work for lunches when I can, as if I make my own tomato soup its 0PP and nice and filling too!

Hi dianne how you finding doing ww on your own? My prepayment are up and I'm thinking about trying it myself but not sure as other times i tried it myself I ended up going AWOL

Ya i need to make some homemade soup myself, will get to it one of these days :)

Charlene, im not finding much difference between going to meetings and doing it myself. my two sisters still go to meeting so i can get any new leaflets/info off them which isnt much. but i find i need to go out and get weight so go to local chemist as i know doing it on my own scales i would pay any heed of it as it changes so much

Welcome Rachel, im doing ok on it, slow and steady but i will get there eventually :)

Got weighted today down 2lb this week still 1lb left of my xmas weight but will get that off next week.

So here is my meal plan for today

After wi
Breakfast biscuits (4pp)

L
chicken and salad wrap with sweet chilli sauce (8pp)
Bag Tatyo cheese and onion (5pp) (my wi day treat :) )

D
Will be having meatballs and tomato sauce with potato made into oven chips and veg now sure of points yet

Dinner was Meatballs, Tomato Sauce (tin tomato, onions, garlic, sweetner, basil), potato wedges with paprika and peri peri sauce and carrots (14pp)

Skimmed milk through out the day (3pp)

34/33 dailies
1/49 weeklies gone

30 Day shred (5ap)

Had a nice weekend picked a bit through hoping my weeklies covered it so damage limitation for next three days :)

Shred is going grand but have only done it twice so far since starting on thursday going to try do it every evening this week now, dont find myself sore the next day after doing level one (was really sore the last few times i tried it months ago) so might move up to level two early

Back