Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Doing exercise is good. Helps you burn cals much quicker obviously, but also I find its great as when I am exercising I can't be eating!!

Been doing a bit of power walking, and love Zumba which I am off to tonight.

Good day yesterday

B
Porridge (3pp)

L
Tomato and Basil Soup (5pp)
2 slices Slimsters bread (3pp)
Philadephia Sweet Chilli cheese (1pp)
tomato

D
Chicken and Veg Stir Fry with Sweet Chilli Sauce (6pp)
Rice (7pp)
Oven Chips (2pp)

Antime
Skimmed Milk 400ml (3pp)
Options mint (1pp)
Yoghurt (2pp)

Daily 33/33
Weeklies 49/49

Done day 3 of 30 day shred at level one (5ap)

Total Ap this week 15ap

Down 1lb this week, happy enough with that as i generally lose it slow and steady.

Shred going good, i have changed to 5lb weights as didnt find the 3lb ones having much effect, really feel it in my arms today which i like.

Popping in to subscribe well done on your loss, slow and steady wins the race :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you,

Good day yesterday

Fruit after WI

L
Hand salad and soda bread (giving it 10pp)

D
Donegal Catch Lemon dusted sole (6pp) so annoyed with this as the aldi one is 4 pp assumed the tesco one would be similar but pointed as it was in the oven will not be getting this one again
Oven Chips (8pp)

Snacks
Twirl (5pp)
Crunchie (5pp)

33/33 dailies
1/49 weeklies

My little sis moved in with her boyfriend last month they are now living in Mayo so a few of us are heading up tomorrow as she is having a bit of house warming then then heading out afterwards so looking forward to that. But there will be goodies at the house and then the drink too so going to be very hard this weekend. I am staying over at her house and coming home on Sunday.

My little sis moved in with her boyfriend last month they are now living in Mayo so a few of us are heading up tomorrow as she is having a bit of house warming then then heading out afterwards so looking forward to that. But there will be goodies at the house and then the drink too so going to be very hard this weekend. I am staying over at her house and coming home on Sunday.

Oh sounds nice!! I'd love a night out haven't been. Out in ages, enjoy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a really good weekend great laugh but food wise it didnt go too good and i spend the whole day sunday picking.

Had yesterday off work to spend time with my little son as didnt see him much over weekend, but it turned out he was very tired and cranky all day yesterday and then his temp was going up in the evening and during the night got it down by this morning but he is still tired and cranky today. Towards evening yesterday too i started to feel really sore bones and very tired too so think i picked up whatever Jamie has. so im back at work today feel like crap and my mum is minding Jamie

Poor Jamie hope he feeling better soon. That the worse thing when something comes into the house everyone ends up catching it. Glad you enjoyed your weekend :)

Thanks girls, His temp is staying down anyway still bit cranky and clingy but doing much better still not eating too much but is taking liquid which is the main thing.

Trying to do well in my diet the last couple of days but i find it so hard when im sick as all i want to do is eat, why cant i be one of those people that gets turned off food when they are not feel good :( will see what tomorrow bring on the scales not holding out much hope though

Jamie is much better back to his normal self again and sleep through the night again which is def a bonus. i still have bit of a head cold but not too bad. thanks for asking.

I put on 2lb this week :( back to day one again, I WILL BE GOOD THIS WEEK, water exercise and diet i better get that 2lb and bit extra off next week

Back