Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Glad to hear Jamie back to himself again hopefully you will get rid of your head cold soon. Don't fret about 2lb gain you enjoyed your wkend that the main thing it will be off next week :)

He woke on Friday covered in little red spots so though it was chickenpox but they never broke out to blisters over the weekend and are starting to fade now so must have been a viral infection or something, but anyway he is getting back to himself again now great form since yesterday and eating more again.

Diet going ok did get chinese on Saturday night but had the points for it. Have use my weeklies now so will just go with Dailies from now until Thursday.

Poor Jamie he having a tough time of it at the minute hopefully that's the end of it now I love Chinese hope you enjoyed yours think everyones weeklies are blown now after the weekend hate being stuck to dailies x

It was lovely, i find the weekends so hard just tend to write off my weeklies, find i pick a lot then kind of end up guessing the points which i am so going to have to stop doing.

I'm the same weekends are just terrible especially Sundays I just eat n eat and guesstimate that's what I like about Wednesday night wi I don't go over dailies on a thurs then use my weeklies fri-sun n then I find on Monday I am aware of wi and stick to dailies this dieting ain't easy

Feel so depressed today, Finally got my sisters wedding photos on disc was so looking forward to getting them as the photographer did a family shot of myself hubby and son and wanted to do up a canvus for it, just looking through all the photos last night and when it came to the one i wanted felt like i was kicked in stomach i look so huge in it i just cried. though i looked great that day as i had lost the stone for the wedding, but how can i put that up on canvus would cry everytime i pass it,

Feck it anyway so angry with myself as we have no nice family pic at all and though that would be great as a professional photo. I look like i am so bloated cant believe i actually though i looked ok at that wedding so embarrased

Dianne please dont be so hard on yourself I bet you looked absolutely gorgeous I'm not just saying that we are our own worst enemies look how far you have come since you started your ww journey you are doing fab girl! Sending big hugs xxxxx

Im ok thanks for asking, has been a very hard two weeks but we are getting out the other side now thank god, i put on another 2lb last week :( trying to focus again before thursday really cant face seeing another gain on the scales

Im ok thanks for asking, has been a very hard two weeks but we are getting out the other side now thank god, i put on another 2lb last week :( trying to focus again before thursday really cant face seeing another gain on the scales

hows today been hun, 2lbs not too bad if ur on track u can easily lose that!!

Ya but it was 2lb week before too which is 4lb and it takes me so long to lose that much. So mad at myself have to sit down and do a plan for the week before I go shopping

Ya but it was 2lb week before too which is 4lb and it takes me so long to lose that much. So mad at myself have to sit down and do a plan for the week before I go shopping

i like to do that as well, i planned the whole weeks food and on monday went shopping, mainly because im off work this week tho so had a lot more time but shouldnt need to go again til sunday now!!

Did it a lot in the beginning but just got out of the habit of it must have a good look what is in presses and fridge and work my plans around that,

Well done on your loss and don't beat yourself up about before just get back on the wagon. I have just done the same and no trying to repair the damage x

Back