Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

Thanks everyone, going to really focus this week need to get the 2lb off for next week.

Myself and my sisters have a dinner in one of our houses every three months so that is on this weekend but she said she is going to try and keep it as low as possible in points as we are all doing weight watchers so that shouldnt be too bad.
Have a playdate with my two best friends and their little ones and Jamie, it been ages since we got together with the kids they are all born the same year only few months apart so will be nice but dont know what kind of treats will be involved, one of my friends likes to bake so im sure she will have something lovely there as we are meeting in her house will just have to control myself

Thanks, weekend wasnt too good, my friend had made chocolate brownies with cholcolate frosting on top so of course had to have some of that, didnt want to be rude you know :). For my sisters dinner we had cesear salad, then main was salmon wellington (got from aldi, salmon wrapped in pastry with prawns and white sauce) it was really nice not a big fish eater but this was nice. with cheese caulflower and baby potatoes with a creamy mustroom sauce on the side. and dessert was merigane with fruit and cream. So wasnt too good so wiped out my dailies and my weeklies and sticking to dailies from now on to undo the damage.

But it was a lovely evening with my three of my sisters good chat and laughs.

Just got word that my brothers wife has gone into labour today so exciting cant wait to find out what she has she has a little boy already who will be two in may, i havnt been near a new born since Jamie think it will def be making me broody :)

Found out over the weekend i am pregnant so no wonder i was doin to bad the last couple of week hence my absence from here :)

Mission now is to try not put on over 1.5 stone in the next few months

Huge congrats hon. :) x

Hey Dianne! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x How's Tricks? X

Hi all, i was a member her up until about two years ago then had a baby so back again to do it this time.

I am going to go with the new plan Smart Points, started back two weeks ago and so far have lost 5lb which i am very happy with as my target is 1lb a week

Found this website a great help last time so hopfully although a lot quieter i will find loads of tips and advice and with your support lose the weight this time.

Hope ye all are doing good and i will get around to reading your threads soon

Hi all, i was a member her up until about two years ago then had a baby so back again to do it this time.

I am going to go with the new plan Smart Points, started back two weeks ago and so far have lost 5lb which i am very happy with as my target is 1lb a week

Found this website a great help last time so hopfully although a lot quieter i will find loads of tips and advice and with your support lose the weight this time.

Hope ye all are doing good and i will get around to reading your threads soon

Welcome Back:)

I'm also back :( Bigger and heavier than ever! Gggrrrr!

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying SP, I'm going old school with PP and have lost 5.5lbs in 2 weeks.

Good Luck! X

I'm an old newbie as well, although I have never been a poster but hoping I'll get more chatty and pick up some tips along the way.

You've had a great 2 weeks, well done x

Welcome back :)
I used to be a member here and am back doing smart points too.
Well done on the weight loss so far.

Thanks girls, feeling good about it so far, am under my points most days. Have my house cleared out of any temptations. Have girlie night out on Saturday, no dinner just a few drinks so have to stay away from chipper on way home. Also going to playcentre on Sunday and then Cinema Sunday night so have to plan out my weeklies for that to keep under control.

I know how you feel with planning out weeklies...I'm going to the cinema tomorrow so have already accounted for popcorn :)

Back