The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

mmmmm...a shoe fettish most likely....I go through phases...sometimes its handbags LOL...hey there are worse things in life (like cream cakes and crisps..LOL).....need to be getting my kicks out of things we cant eat from now on.....so lets enjoy our shoes LOL

Ooooooooooooh shoes :p *runs to put on the pink ones even though hasnt yet woken up and will likely fall down stairs*

Hmm yes, shoe-fetish just about describes it I reckon! There are another couple of pairs ending on ebay today, I *have* to resist, I am only supposed to buy one more pair, for Big Shoot #2 (Courtesan Collection) and I have months to find the right ones. I must resist, I must resist...:(

I'm a sucker for bags too but dont tend to hunt them as maniacally as I do shoes.... hey, its better than pizza and wine, these last a bit longer lol!

I think shoes are every womans weakness and every mans nightmare!! Def put up a pic of your corset when it is finished it sounds beautiful. I was thinking the other day about my wedding (it might happen one day) and thought that a black and white statin and lace corset would look stunning with a white satin dress. Im sure you have probably done hundreds of those.

Bea I got an absolutely classic pair of Red or Dead heel the other day much to Davids protests of "oh for gods sake why do you need another pair of bloody shoes? You only have two feet". They just dont understand do they girls!!

I think shoes are every womans weakness and every mans nightmare!! Def put up a pic of your corset when it is finished it sounds beautiful. I was thinking the other day about my wedding (it might happen one day) and thought that a black and white statin and lace corset would look stunning with a white satin dress. Im sure you have probably done hundreds of those.

Morning Rachel :) Just wish the last piece of lace would hurry up and arrive - its from Belgium, its not as if its the other side of the world! Gah!

I agree, that would look lovely :) You know, most people are so traditional when it comes to wedding gowns - I got so bored of people saying 'oooh I want something different' then chosing just the same style as everyone else LOL! Luckily the 2 I am working on at the mo are really cool - one is a huge gown in a deep purple creased velvet, the other is duck-egg blue silk! Much more fun!

They sound lovely. Do you have pictures of your dresses on your website too or is it just the corsets? I would like a formal type wedding so black and white dress and bridesmaids in black dresses to with white somewhere. Maybe they could wear corsets too!!

Well just back from Chemist and lost 3.5llbs! Really delighted. This is based on an 8 days as opposed to 7 days....but still really pleased...happy days!

Well done, keep up the good work.

They sound lovely. Do you have pictures of your dresses on your website too or is it just the corsets? I would like a formal type wedding so black and white dress and bridesmaids in black dresses to with white somewhere. Maybe they could wear corsets too!!

Hi Rachel, I dont put photos of hte gowns up on the website as we only have time do about 4 weddings a year, so I try not to advertise it, its just word of mouth really. Saying that though, we are working on a new gallery for the site, and some of our recent gowns will be on there :)

I really love the idea of bridesmaids wearing black, I think it just adds a real elegance to a wedding - and if the styles, flowers and accessories are right, it can be just ache-ingly chic!

Solstiss in France make fantastic lace for all the top designer companies, and I've used some in the past on gowns - to have a gorgeous feature of black Solstiss lace on a white corset, mmmmmm, that would be really stunning - reminds me of a gown Basia Zarzycka did a few years back! :drool:

Elle...you can tell you love your work...thats must be so amazing....

Well just back from Chemist and lost 3.5llbs! Really delighted. This is based on an 8 days as opposed to 7 days....but still really pleased...happy days!

Well done Bea!!!

3.5lbs. is fabulous weight loss:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

Oh thank you so much for your message Mimi!

Well done, keep up the good work.
Thanks hon....it all counts doesnt it....had a great day in work..had a couple of the "you look great comments" which really help the moviation....

Feeling a very vain! How was you day?

Back