The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Of course I had the bag out last night with my calculator too..LOL! I suppose its whey they say you should have only 1 a day??

I guess so, yes!! What are we like? lol! This time 3 months ago we wouldnt have been fretting about an extra 50 cals a day!!!

Well, the result is..... I'm going to keep eating the flapjacks! This is what LT said:

It takes 3500 calories to lose an extra pound. If you used no flapjacks you would lose 1 extra pound in 10 weeks.

I know it takes 3500 cals to lose a lb... so I could have worked that out for myself LOL. Well, this is from the horses mouth so I shall keep on munching....

sounds logical...god everytime I think that it takes 3500 calories to make 1llb of fat I cringe...given I had 100lbs to loose when I started LT...that must add up to tonnes of total crap I was eating.....(major red face here...LOL..LOL)

I know, me too, scary.... I just cant believe how I could have done it to myself... I think it was secret evening toast-munchies and definitely the wine-goblins! Why did we do it Bea?! At least we are now reversing it!

What are you up to today?

Thanks lucky..water aint a problem...doing 3 to 4lts a day at least...I cant eat the flap jacks without without a pint glass beside me!!

Elle...oh yes I loved buttery toasties and my local wine shop has defintely dropped profits...I was a several glasses a night person before LT.... anyhoo...this weekend not doing much...might take my little boy to see transformers tomorrow...been working all week so there is plenty of house work to be ignored LOL...off to London on Monday for work for two days so have some prep to do for that on Sunday afternoon.....its hasnt rained all morning so might have a look around the garden and pick out a few weeds!! How about you? Have a good one!!

Lucky you up to anything....

Sounds like you have a nice relaxing weekend planned - well up till tomorrow PM that is!

I havea wedding fitting this afternoon, and then *another* one tomorrow morning, grrrrrr.

I really ought to be outside making my new garden arch but I cant be bothered. How terrible is that?!

I *must* shift ass. Now!

Wow you are a little kinky I see!! They are georgous!! I cant wait untill I am a good bit slimer and would look good in one of your corsets where as now it would just be obscene!!

LOL!!!! They are a bit on the sexy side, as good corsets should be ;-)

I think no matter what size you are, corsets always look fab.... but I know what you mean - I rarely wear my own corsets, but I cant wait to get down to goal, I'll be in them all the time!

I've just been making up my new corsets for my 2 photoshoots in November - I'm going to model the new Courtesan collection myself - aaaargh how scary is that?!

Woooo hooooo look forward to seeing that then. I love what you have made, some with nottingham lace too.

Woooo hooooo look forward to seeing that then. I love what you have made, some with nottingham lace too.

Oooh yes, I love my Nottingham lace! My supplier is the one remaining lace-maker in Nottingham, still using the original 1814 machines, its an awesome sight!!

Wow your site is fab! Pity you don't do 18th century corsets... now they are sexy.

Just been viewing your collection....wow wow...know what I will be ordering for my Christmas present to me.....just picturing myself in my size10 Levis and fab black corset!!!....

Back