The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Oh yes he is a cutie!! Bea your allegence has to change to the next team in the northern hemisphere!! Dems the rules!! Although I have a sneaking suspicion judging by last nights game that South Africa are going to kick Englands ass!! Sorry Shaz!

Boo Hisssssssssss

Only 2lb gone this week *sigh*

Why?

Why??

Whyyyyy???

:cry:

So near but yet so far....

Well done Jenny!!

Elle maybe your body is slowing down as you reach your target weight because that is the weight you should be??

Elle maybe your body is slowing down as you reach your target weight because that is the weight you should be??

Yes, Rach, you might be right... I must stop worrying so much about the weight and concentrate on the measurements instead :D

How are you getting on this week? Tickers looking good!!!

I wouldn't care about the weight, go by looks, and you look great!

Thanks Charlotte, yes, I must stop getting hung up on the scales and get hung up on my tape measure instead!!

Thats the spirit!!!! Have you looked at the difference between your first photo and now....its like a totally different person!!! WOW you look fab ( and so much younger!!!)... your guys must not be able to keep his hands off you!!!!

Hello All!!
Hope everyones ok!
Ive been away for the weekend, came back today. My son was in the grand final of a pool comp and he won it, so we have a free hol for next year. I do love him...................................................................................................................sometimes :D
Congrats Jenny and Elle on your weight losses!!!!!
Shelly xxxxxxx

Shelly - oh yes pleeasse tell us where you are off to!!! That will be geat motivation to look and feel fab!!

lol Only Costa Del Paignton!
Thats where he won the pool comp also. I can always pretend its Aruba!! "Oiii hubby get my Pina Colada"!
We go to Paignton every Witsun, the kids love it there. They prefered it there this year to France!...Weird children they are!
I took my shakes with me and only drunk water in the club house. I dont think I have every been sober on a Saturday night there!

Hey once the kids are happy - then its a stress free holiday and you will enjoy and relax...cant but a price on that!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Hi Elle,

I've no idea how you looked before, but you are beautiful. Honestly you look great.

I work from home so this computor is works. I'm not allowed to download anything so I cannot put a picture on. I'm getting a second computor set up so I should be able to soon. Its nice putting a face to the postee's.

x

Aaw thanks Sharon! If you click on 'Gallery: ducatidiva' under my avatar photo, you can see my progress piccies - I was huuuuuuuuuuuuuge lol, and very very lacking in confidence - so much so that I hadnt been clothes shopping for about 6 years, I felt too humiliated. Now I cant wait to get into House of Fraser and BUY THINGS!

Its nice to see what everyone looks like isnt it?!

Cambridge

Hi I'm interested in finding out a good counsellor in mid to south lincs. Not too much to loose but want to do it fast. Any recommendations as to a good counsellor or even who to avoid. I know I can go on the Cambridge site but that only gives me who is local not who is any good.:wave_cry:

Wow Elle, I've just looked at your pictures and what you have acheived in such a short time is amazing. An inspiration to all us guys.

I've had 4 people ask me this week if I was dieting coz they said I look like I've lost loads so I'm really pleased. It does boost you when people start to notice. I've just measured myself again and off my boobs/waist/hips I've lost 10.5 inches. I cannot believe 11.5lbs makes such a big difference!! Mind you I had been dieting before I started on lipotrim (atkins) so I think the full 11.5lbs are fat instead of water and fat.

Please all keep posting your pictures they are fab. I will when I'm set up on my other computor.

Hi I'm interested in finding out a good counsellor in mid to south lincs. Not too much to loose but want to do it fast. Any recommendations as to a good counsellor or even who to avoid. I know I can go on the Cambridge site but that only gives me who is local not who is any good.:wave_cry:

Hi, I would highly recommend Elaine Jakeman, based in Melton Mowbray - she delivers free of charge and covers South Lincs, and she charges the CD recommended prices. I have just changed to her as the CDC I was with before was appalling - a lady named **** - she charges more than the CD recommended prices which I know is acceptable, but what is NOT acceptable is that she several times tried to force me to have 4 packs, despite me saying repeatedly that according to CD head office, SS booklets, plus several CDCs on here that there was No Way I should be having more than the 3 packs. She would not give any reason for trying to make me have 4 packs, therefore I can only assume that she is simply trying to rip people off. I would advise you not to go to her unless you want to be paying over the odds and given inaccurate advice.

Elaine is great, and very helpful - her number is 01664 480382 or email is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back