• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The Dreaded Water Drinking!!!!!!!!

Shazpaz

Well guys,

I read a post on the CD forum re drinking water through a straw. They all said you'll get through loads more coz you're not taking in air!! I thought I'd give it a go and it really does work:eek:. I've drank 10 pints of water this afternoon and didn't realise until I've just added up my tally (LOL...I tick a sheet everytime I have a pint). Somehow it doesn't feel the same....strange but true.

Give it a go...Its worth it honestly.x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Brilliant tip - I will try it tomorrow. Drinking the volume of water that I know I should is the only thing I struggle with. Thanks. Juliax

TracyJ

Gold Member
Great tip Shaz and now i know why i was sooo drunk on friday lol xxx

Shazpaz

STRAWS....they were to blame weren't they Tracy!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Nothing to do with the vodka Shaz!!! lol xxx

excellent tip shazpaz.. Im finding it difficult to drink the water... I hate water :(

Shazpaz

Honestly, try warm water through a straw....you'll look up and it will be gone. I use to drink ice cold water from a pint pot and really struggled, where as now I'm finding it really easy.

Shazpaz

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Thanks Shazpaz! I've got a box of blimmin straws thats been in my cupboard for about 4 years and never used!! :D great excuse to get em out :D And they are a funky blue colour :D xxx

Tell you what also works if you blow instead of suck it makes bubbles and funny noises, but becareful as my mammy clipped me around the ear for been stupid:(:D x

How old were you yesterday Gaz??!:D x

hehehehe xxx 42 oops, it was good fun though try it. x

Ha, why do you make me think bad things? Going for some water now ill try it hun xxx