The dreams have started...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pippa, 1 October 2007 Social URL.

1. pippa

pippa Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    does anyone else find that when on a very restricting diet, you start to have really weird, food related dreams?
    i've had about 3 in the last 2 days (had to have a nap on day1!) and they're absolutely bizarre.

The one i remeber quite well was last night. I dreamt i was in the toilets at a club and there was a realy skinny girl, i asked her how she stayed so slim and she pulled out a small white box and handed it to me. It was full of small capsules. When she told me it was crack cocaine i ran out in search of some bread. I eventually found some and woke up feeling really guilty?!?

My boyfriend had a similar dream, well there was no crack and he wasn't in the ladies loo, but he did dream he eat something and woke up feeling sick and guilty.

i was just wondering how common it is?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    I havent suffered from the dreams thing but just wanted to say hello from a fellow brummie. There seems to be quite a few new starters from brum at the mo. Whereabouts are you? Im in Walmley, Sutton Coldfield

4. pippa

pippa Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Yeah, i've noticed that too.

I'm from Harborne and my boyfriend lives in the city centre (next to many chippies, pizza places and the chinese quarter! it doesn't help...)

pippa

5. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I have the dreams all the time! Even before the diet LOL

I had one the other night whee Eli Dingle from Emmerdale was trying to force feed me chips (ugh, Eli, not the chips) and I was protesting loudly - he manages to make me eat some, and I woke up feeling really guilty until I realised it wasnt real!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.