The dreams have started...

pippa

does anyone else find that when on a very restricting diet, you start to have really weird, food related dreams?
i've had about 3 in the last 2 days (had to have a nap on day1!) and they're absolutely bizarre.

The one i remeber quite well was last night. I dreamt i was in the toilets at a club and there was a realy skinny girl, i asked her how she stayed so slim and she pulled out a small white box and handed it to me. It was full of small capsules. When she told me it was crack cocaine i ran out in search of some bread. I eventually found some and woke up feeling really guilty?!?

My boyfriend had a similar dream, well there was no crack and he wasn't in the ladies loo, but he did dream he eat something and woke up feeling sick and guilty.

i was just wondering how common it is?

Yeah, i've noticed that too.

I'm from Harborne and my boyfriend lives in the city centre (next to many chippies, pizza places and the chinese quarter! it doesn't help...)

pippa

I have the dreams all the time! Even before the diet LOL

I had one the other night whee Eli Dingle from Emmerdale was trying to force feed me chips (ugh, Eli, not the chips) and I was protesting loudly - he manages to make me eat some, and I woke up feeling really guilty until I realised it wasnt real!!

Back