The dress fits!

blessedgirl

I started slim and save in March 2013 and I mentioned my mum bought me a dress which was too small. I've since worn the dress to a wedding and.......it fits! I'm so over the moon. Sorry I haven't been on for a while, but since then I was surprised with a trip to Jamaica for 3 wks and its all gone down hill since then! I feel so gutted, I feel like I've let my self down and I've put on 4lbs since coming back. But I am determined to lose the weight, no matter what! Starting from today! :)

Brilliant on the dress - feels great doesn't it. As for the gain - don't beat yourself up one bit, it's not fat, it's water weight gained from coming out of ketosis. Give it a few days and it'll be gone again when you flip back into producing ketones for your energy needs.

How fabulous though - 3 weeks in Jamaica! I did a week in Turkey and gained 10lb :)

10lbs on in one week in Turkey is worrying me! I'm going for 2 weeks this summer and normally do serious harm to my weight when I'm away. I'm assuming the food is pretty good then?? :)

I seem to do 7lb on with glycogen refill and the rest was Efes lager. I don't drink at home, but do like a lager in Turkey, didn't each a great deal of food at all to be honest, so it was defo the Efes :)

Back