the early days

curlylow

Hi everyone.

My mum started Lipotrim on Tuesday after me telling her about it.

It is day three for her and she is very very tired and said she feels quite unwell... This is normal isnt it? I seriously cant remember my first week that well at all...

Please help put my mind at rest - I feel like asking her to stop cus I am really worried about her and I'd feel terrible if she wasnt well cus of lipotrim..

please help

:(:(:(

Hi Lacey,

If she went onto Lipotrim from having a diet high in carbs, she will be suffering as her body goes through withdrawal (cold turkey).

The first week for some is a very difficult week and she needs to make sure of her water intake as you already know.

She really needs to take it easy and if she is having low blood sugar it is best to divide the packs into two and make six mini shakes and have them throughout the day. Just need to make each mini shake up fresh.

Hopefully tomorrow she will go into ketosis.

She should drop by her pharmacy tomorrow and have a chat with them to see what they say or at least phone them as it will put her mind at ease.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya,

I'm on day 3 today and although I dont feel ill I certainly feel pretty yuk! - have had headaches since day1 but today's was very bad (I do suffer from migraines) and I'm extremely cold.. hopefully this will pass when ketosis kicks in..

:D

I am on day three today and feel ok - have been drinking a lot of water. I keep waiting to feel bad but so far, so good. Keep in touch you others who are on day 3!

I was terrible on days three to five, after that I was fine. Its the switch over from burning carbs to burning fat thats tough to get through. Tell her to stick with it, as you know it does get better.

Pass on our best wishes to her. She can do it!!!
x

Back