The Eat Clean Diet???

Hi everyone, i havent visited this site for a while but im back now!
Has anyone heard of the eat clean diet?
Ive been diagnosed with IBS and the doctor told me to avoid wheat and dairy, this teamed with the fact that im vegatarian hasnt left me with much food that i am allowed to eat. I was looking for diet advice for my needs when i found the eat clean diet. Its all about eating natural, non processed foods that the body can process easily, in other words just fresh fruit and veg (all im allowed to eat!).
I was going to get the eat clean diet book and give this ago but i wondered if any on here had experience of it or if anyone is in a similar situation as i am?
Im abit worried about giving up dairy because i kind of used cheese to replace meat in my diet (i must be the only person to gain weigh since becoming a veggie!) but the way i see it is, cutting out dairy isnt going to do me any harm and plus im a singer so the lack of dairy should help my voice stay clear and healthy before and during gigs:).

Any advice anyone has would be really helpful because im kind of stuck in a rut, all in eating is raw carrots for snacks and broccoli with potatoes for tea!

Back