• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The effects of TOTM

Sammi N

Anything but Regular
S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi minis, just wondered whether your totm has hindered your loss or whether you have bloated more than usual. I'm asking because this is my first totm since starting cd. I had just finshed when i started so never noticed any diff to losses. I am currently feeling bloated and my jeans are annoying me, my 18s are way too big but my new 16's are snug ( i have other 16 bottoms that fit nicely norm so wondered whether this factor is due to totm.

I am going up to London to spend time with alot of friends at a gathering and i wanted to turn up feeling confident and proud of my new shape that is forming. If anything im dreading it at mo cos i feel like a blob. I have still been drinking plenty of water and average on 4 ltrs a day. My weigh in is in the morning to and we are leaving straight after, im dreading getting a poor result and dont want to be on a dampener for the weekend. Any advice would be appreciated

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Hey Sammi,
Just wanted to say the only way I have been effected this month is by not having one at all.......... Hmmmm..

Other than that I have felt bloated but I have always lost still around that time.... Carry on drinking plenty of water hon, if for any reason you dont have such a great weight loss this week it will definately come off next week.. as our bodies all work differently and some people hold alot of water around this time. .
Your doing great and have a fab time with your friends I am sure they will think you look fab xx

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
S: 16st6.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.99%)
hi Sam

I'm opp as with Curly, My TOTM was 28 days solid and yes, this did have an affect. CD does play your TOTM's up a little, but still had a loss, but once I'd fin'd my loss was better. I would think that if you have a TOTM, like with any other time, it would affect you. xx