The embarrassing CD question thread!

Hahahah great thread! I've been nodding along to all the posts!

One thing I seem to keep getting is a rumbly tummy. It isn't the same type of rumble when you're hungry, it's more like theres lots of air in there and it keeps popping- really loudly and I can feel it moving about but I don't seem to parp much if at all! Is this normal?

Also my poo has been rabbit dropping like and green but not smelly which is cool! Is there a chance I may be dehydrated despite drinking 4+ litres a day?

This Thread is great :) don't feel alone in the side effect department anymore. My tummy makes noises all the time but i have gotten used to taht now... the breath is not nice i bought a mint spray breath freshener and it is great but if i don't use it often it goes back to poo smell! and the poo is a bit less often than before but i am glad about that since i used to poo almost everytime i peed! other than that i'm coping and hoping to loose at least 6lb this week. :)

Yep I've have the poo's that are the colour normally reserved for after a night on the Guinness LOL and similar to those left by rabbits, but feel like shards of glass! Nearly the only thing that made me jack this diet in!

But what I seem to have that no one has mentioned is an odd texture in my mouth. Feels like when I close my teeth there is a tacky type of film in my mouth and my teeth are sticky if that makes sense? Am I alone?

Its horrible, sometimes it feels like there is moving film on my tongue like as if there is a hair or something in there! I dont have the white tongue thing i did have in the start but thats gone now.

Oh yes I agree, I have noticed poo's dont seem to smell which while fab, seems odd, I thought that was the great equaliser, that our poo's stunk! he he he

Also not complaining but i dont seem to bum hiccup much at all these days and when I do they dont smell either :) yay!

the backs of my teeth feel like sandpaper and my gums are a little inflamed... may be complete coincidence, so i've got the mouthwash out to help my gums...

I love this thread. Right, my mouth constantly tastes like sh*te. I expect my breath smells of it too.

I can feel my poos scraping down my colon and pulling. Is this what some of you mean by shards of glass? It is black and hard. What would Gillian McKeith say about our distinct lack of conker brown turds?

My tummy grumbles - a LOT.

No a side affect but embarassing in its own whay is when I mix my soups in the office they smell and everyone looks and asks about them which gets on my nerves no end. Am I shoving my face in your chip wrapper NO !!!!!

lol chubbychops x

Am I shoving my face in your chip wrapper NO !!!!!

Hahaha! Hear hear!

The backs of my teeth feel like sandpaper too!!

My poo is also like rabbit droppings!

My breath is awful although not so much this week as its AAM.

My skin is dry this week.....

This is a good thread!!!!!

Can we take anything for the breath? I dread having meetings and have been sitting with a A4 note pad in front of my mouth which I doubt comea across as very professional !!!

How about those little strips that melt in the mouth?

CCx

Can we take anything for the breath? I dread having meetings and have been sitting with a A4 note pad in front of my mouth which I doubt comea across as very professional !!!

How about those little strips that melt in the mouth?

CCx

yes you can have those strips, (although hard to find, I cant get them anywhere) and also you can use breath spray like gold spot etc, just not chewing gum though.

any of you experienced banana poo colour??? i had banana bliss 3X 7days and yip thats what happened!!!
:rotflmao: thats better than my Guinness ones

PMSL!!!Oh My God!! Nothing is sacred anymore:D. Have been sniggering away reading these posts and my OH thinks i'm bonkers!!:p Have really loud rumbly tummy and guinness coloured, runny poos almost every day that smell a bit chemically!!:eek: (better than before though!! Although that wouldn't be hard:sign0137::ashamed0005:)

no it came out in dots kinda really weird and freaky looking ewwww you dont wanna know anymore...same happens if you live on choc shakes for too long!!!

:D And theres me thinking, girls are made from sugar and spice and all things nice, Just imagine putting some of that information on a dating agency sheet:D, i dont think there would be many takers, farts alot, breath smells, tummy rumbles, and so on and so forth :rotflmao::rotflmao:

:D And theres me thinking, girls are made from sugar and spice and all things nice, Just imagine putting some of that information on a dating agency sheet:D, i dont think there would be many takers, farts alot, breath smells, tummy rumbles, and so on and so forth :rotflmao::rotflmao:

So that's where I've gone wrong! Doh!! I thought you blokes liked a bit of honesty!! ;););):D:D:D:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Back