The embarrassing CD question thread!

:D too much information can be off putting :p

Works both ways though - I had a bloke offering to be a naked waiter for me last week!! :eek::eek:

Thank god for this post!!! still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least I'm not the only one..... may just try a week on banana shakes now!

This thread is fabulous-thank goodness I'm not alone, the rabbit droppings poo is a classic, I thought I was the only one!
the bad breath thing is so annoying especially as I seem to get knocked out of ketosis so easily so I'm scared to use breath freshners etc.... think I'm just going to stay away from people for the next few weeks hehe :)

xxx

Heh. I've had the guinness poo, the farts which aren't farts! (once) and rumbly belly.
And I had to leave my exam on Monday halfway through because I was dying for a pee! I was dancing around on my chair for about half an hour before I couldn't take it anymore :p

All of which are worth it. :D

haha jenni thats so funny to think of you having to leave an exam!
One day I might count how many times I wee in one day, I reckon it must be about 18!

xxx

thank god for this forum!!! i thought i was going mad!!! breath that feels like (OH says it dont smell too bad) a badgers bottom and periods halfway through a cycle AND glass ripped bottom!!

how the hell do we manage to stick to this? i'm only just going into my 2nd week and its all very offputting, especially since i'm a trainer and half to sit in close proximity to some poor newbie at work!!!! lol!

thank god for this forum!!! i thought i was going mad!!! breath that feels like (OH says it dont smell too bad) a badgers bottom and periods halfway through a cycle AND glass ripped bottom!!

how the hell do we manage to stick to this? i'm only just going into my 2nd week and its all very offputting, especially since i'm a trainer and half to sit in close proximity to some poor newbie at work!!!! lol!

You cope by always having a breath spray with you and by taking extra fibre each day so that you don't get into the position of having to pass a watermelon :D I can recommend psyllium husks and Gold Spot if it's any help?

Constipation has been my biggest problem - even went as far as buying some glycerol suppositories last week to move the cement plug - luckily things moved (somewhat painfully) before having to use them!

Back