The end is in sight

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all, lost four this week so only one stone six to go, I can see the end. I am however half way through a box and will start to re feed after the next box so will probably be a little under target but that's a buffer for the re feeding.

I've e mailed the exante people as their re feeding seems pretty basic and I 've done cambridge in the past and that's a really good solid what to eat when, wish I'd kept the booklet but I can't get hold of one for love nor money, If only I'd kept it!!!!!

Oh well, OOH and forgot I'm actually plain old overweight now not obese not morbidly obese hurrah and yippee to me x

Wow that's amazing Sarah :) well done, that's an amazing journey, did you do ts or ws?

hI dUTCH , WOW JUST LOOKING AT YOUR LOSES , OPS CAPS OFF lol
have not seen you on in a long while and out of the blue i read your post and your fab loses wow

fantastic, Sarah!

I've been coming on looking but not actually posting, like the lurky lurker I am, I'm TSing and not bothering with add a meal but instead having a slice of turkey breast from the deli on the days I go to the gym as burning off over 400 and only eating 600 was a bit mental.

My parents are visiting Tuesday so I'm all prepared for the 'you've lost enough' speech and will (hangs head in shame) lie and say I'm starting to re feed next week, hee hee, got to be done, they seem to think that I'm meant to be fat but I know better.

Just ordered that Beck book too, looks good, I can also recommend
You can be thin by Marissa Peer
The food doctor (all cheap as baby birds from amazon)
I think this diet is great because while we don't have to think about food and counting points or calories we can re train the brain. xx

better to tell a white lie rather than hear them know whats best for you as its not best for you but for them ,will look into that book as i have a long way togo .
yoour loses are amazing , and love to do the same , ok shake calling me.... byw when did you last see your mum and das ? since before the weight loss

Last edited:
Your weight losses are fantastic Dutch, such dedication, you should be really proud :D

Back