The end of my first week!

Well, i've come to the end of my first week on SW and have lost a total of 2 lbs!! I'm pleased that I've lost at least SOMETHING, but have heard of people losing as much as 6lbs the first week... is 2lbs lower than average for a first week? what do you think?

Perhaps its because I started the week on EE rather than the traditional red and green days... I've heard that EE can sometimes result in slower losses?

Anyway, I've still had a great week - even got to pig out at a BBQ on Sunday with 0 syn intake, so can't grumble! :p

Little Ninja
xxx

Hi Little Ninja, and welcome :)

Personally I think a first week loss of 2lb is wonderful. I'm sure there probably are those in your weight range that might lose 6lb but think it generally tends to be the more hefty among us that start off losing that much. My own losses have slowed down to 1-2lb a week and it is a good, recommended amount to lose (although of course we all jump for joy if we have a massive loss).

If extra easy is working for you then stick with it - I have recently changed over to it and it hasn't affected my losses yet so do whatever you feel most comfortable with.

Good luck on your journey :)

Thanks you guys! :)

MarieN - You're totally right, I'm pleased with my 2lbs really and thats a healthy loss anyway I guess... slow and steady wins the race eh? :D

Henny - Good luck! Hope its all going well for you - I'm really enjoying it, just had a lovely prawn and salmon salad with lots of fresh lemon juice as dressing... nom nom nom RED DAY WOOHOO! Lol!

xxx

Well done Little Ninja. 2lb is a bag of sugar after all. I think its a great start.

I rejoined last Wednesday, so tonight is my first weigh in.

Hi , well done on your weightloss, that's a good loss, keep up the good work!

Kezweazel - how did your weigh in go?? :)

I weighed last night and have stayed the same! :( still, I did mess up at the weekend a little lol... so I'm not totally shocked! At least I didn't gain I guess...

Sorry, only just caught up with this little ninja.

I stayed the same too last week and was really disappointed, but I've lost 3.5 this week so a lot happier.

Hope you've done well this week too :)

Hi everyone!!

Ahh, well done Kezweasel - thats awesome news! I've done ok this week too thankfully... minus 4lbs, so feel pretty good about it. Have discovered couscous cake and think thats whats kept my mind off choccies etc lol!

Well done on your weight loss, but please tell me about the couscous cake!

Hiya Sally

Well, I found the recipe on here somehwere... here it is as I've been doing it :)

100g of cous cous
2 x eggs
5 tbsp sweetener
1/2 tsp on baking powder
ANY flavour mullerlight you like

Make up the cous cous as you would normally and while it's soaking, mix all the other ingredients together well until the mixture is nice and smooth and everything is blended well.

Pour the mixture into the cooked cous cous, mix it all in well and transfer to some kind of microwavable baking dish and cook it for 10 mins on high in the microwave. You can do it in the oven too, it takes about 20-30 mins on a medium sort of heat :)

It comes out almost like a steamed pudding and can be eaten hot or cold, I prefer cold.... I find toffee mullerlight gives it a lovely flavour.

I made a strawberry one today - definitely preferred toffee, will try vanilla tomorrow :)

There is conflicting info on here about whether or not they are free, but on the bodyoptimise site there is a recipe for a savoury version and its free on green, so I think this must be too.... I've still lost weight and I snack on LOADS of this cake!!

Let me know how you get on! :)

Little Ninja, well done on all your loses so far,your doing amazingly! i'm on my second week now, lost 3.5pounds last week and got my next weigh in wednesday:) just wanted to thank u lots for the cous cous cake idea!i just make it with toffee mullerlight and it is beautiful yumyum:Dxxxxx

Back