The end of the line, or the beginning of a new life?

WOWZERS! what a MAHOOSIVE difference, and not just physically but emotionally you look happier in the new pic! CD is so great isnt it? Its given me back parts of my life i had lost. well done girl, and you are one beautiful lady! I wish i had that smile!

Hi white tulip,

I hope you dont mind me writing in your diary but i just had to say what a lovely lady you really are. I have been lurking on your diary for the last 6 months and read it daily but haven't been brave enough to post on the forum until today.

You have had your fair share of ups and downs but you keep going which is phenomonal as you haven't give up and gone back to your old ways of comfort eating which i have done many times before. Your a strong woman.

xx

hope you've got your mojo back.

Just checking in for an update and you not here, hope things are ok, We all miss your insightful pots. Oh and you look fantastic in your pics.

Wendy x

Hi WT
I just had another look at your diary and had a look at your pics, you've done so well, you look lovely!
Thankyou for posting and inspiring me.
I'm sorry you've been having a tough time. I hope you are alright xx

just popped back to see if you'd written in it. hope that it all goes well with your ex's move, or it went well.

hiya, hope you are well and it hasnt been too tough this week.

Maybe Tulip is having a break.

Whatever the reason for your much missed absence hope our ok and look forward to hearing from you.

Wendy x

Did anyone ever hear from White Tulip? I wonder if she is ok? Its been so long since she posted or even logged on.

white tulip - thinking of you and hope all is well. happy 2011. love and hugs.

:hug99: White Tulip
Hope we hear from you soon

Its all a bit weird isnt it. She posted her pics for us to see and she also said she was going to take them down after a few days but they are still there. I hope you are ok and are back posting soon.
x

Back