The end?

Fallen

Angel in training
Im only on day two, and already feeling fed up, I'm not going to give up, but just feel like I'm always going to be fat, will this ever end? and what's the point.... I just can't see me ever looking any different.

I have already lost quite a bit of weight, and look no different, I know it's because I'm so big and it takes ages to notice, but it's hard to keep up motivation... Sighhhhhhh

Ok rant over ... And onward I go ...

Keep your head up it will work and it will happen just keep going

I thought the same as you when I started I was a size 18-20 and within moths came down to an 8-10

Back on it again as went to a size 12 but I promise you stick to it and it will work you'll be where you want to be in no time xx

I lost 5 stone and that was within 5 months and that's also stepping up the maintenance programmes it is so do able and I am one of those people who has tried every diet under the sun and this is the only one that works for me
And it will deffinatley work for you too :) xx

Hi Fallen.. How are you getting on?

I have a lot of weight to lose too, but it can be done... no one said this was going to be easy and boy its defo not easy. I try and think to myself well i can either eat healthy and lose weight 1 or 2lb a week or do this diet stick at it and see fast amazing results. Every diet is hard and with every diet you cant snack on junk of a night time etc. Your doing amazing just to get past Day 1 :) Stick at it hun we are ALL here to help you and support you through your weight loss! :) you can do it xxx

Hi again Fallen, you must be feeling a lot better having lost 13lbs already? I'm still plodding and I know you've seen my rants on here about how I feel losing the weight. At last people are starting to notice and I've only been doing this for 5 weeks. It is hard at the start and although I don't feel hungry anymore, I could eat anything at the moment - but I so want to get my 3 stone this week so I am sticking with it.

Let us know how you get on at you next weigh-in won't you?

Also, even though you have a bit more to lose than me you will soon start to feel so much better and by Christmas you could have lost another stone or maybe two. It will get easier and, keep ranting on here when you feel like it, it helps to tell people as it get's it off your chest and we've all been there! Take care xx

Back