The Exante Challenge: Keto Kats - team 2

.......................well done Rachel and all you other Keto Kats. I have had a sneeky weigh in and I am down 7lbs so far whoop whoop!!!!!!!........... next weigh in on Friday 11th March before jetting off on the 12th.

Hiya Keto Kats..... you are all doing so well!! I'm part of the weigh in group and log in nearly every day but I'm more of a luker than a poster. Have really struggled the last two weeks - couldn't get out of a work dinner last Thurs and while I was careful, it all showed on my weigh in on Sat only 1.25lbs down. Other than that I have stuck ridgidly to TS but my losses over the last two weeks have been awful. Should I go with an AAM week?

BIG thanks to Rachel and Bernice - you two are the biggest motivators on here and are doing so well and are an inspriation to everyone else to show just what you can achieve if you stick with it in the long term....

.............Awwww thanks Helen that's so nice of you. I think you are doing great. Even with this kind of VLCD your weight loss does plateau and maybe thats where you are right now. It's hearbreaking when you have been so good and the results don't seem to match but if you keep going I'm sure it will come right. I have been wavering for a few months now and have only really knuckled down again this last month or so and the last few pounds are now coming off........thank god. Keep up the good work xx

Thanks Bernice - really needed some reassurance!!! I have struggled with my water over the last couple of weeks but will really try to have >3litres a day this week and I'll also cut out the highlight of my food day which is my glass of Coke Zero to see if that has any impact......really really want to break the 3st barrier this week!!

Hi Helen,
Thank you :) This is just such a great forum to get inspiration and support from everyone.
It's frustrating when you've been doing so well and then it suddenly slows down for no apparent reason. I echo what Bernice has said, just try and keep up the water, and hopefully you'll suddenly get a great loss next week.

I've wondered about the Coke Zero too, and have cut it out again recently. I think for me I was craving food more when I was having it too - not sure if it's making any difference to my weight or not - but may be worth trying in case it does.
Good luck with the 3stone barrier, you're doing so well - try and see your long term goals and remember that this will help you get there!
Good luck :)

Sorry guys, had my weekly weigh in today and only -1b down :( I had 2 really naughty days but had 5 days 100% quite disheartening but hey, least it will teach me to stop cheating! x

+ 2lb this morning, Sorry Girls :wave_cry:

Where are all you lovely ladies???????? My final weigh in today and I have lost another 3lbs which makes me goal -1lb Yippeeee!!!!!!! I am off to Barbados tomorrow so will probably put a few lbs back on but I don't care because I will just go back on Exante as soon as i get back and sort it out again. Common girls we have to win the challenge!!!!!

ahh bernice i hope you have a lovely time and am gonna really miss. you.

Hey Bernice....WELL DONE YOU!!!! Have a great holiday and hopefully we'll all still be here get back (hopefully a combined stone or two lighter!!)

Stay the same here- sorry! :(
Bernice, fantastic, can I borrow some of your motivation please!!

Back